The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Such a fun girl thing! Loves Bud Light!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Such a fun girl thing! Loves Bud Light!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 14, 2024 01:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's that video you were looking for TA!
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rRP_Sk3JI&t=193s

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2024 02:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's not only wrong on a number of levels it's also false advertising.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2024 06:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It was thelast item on Meygan Kelley show today. She said every performer in that video was male! Gottta take her word for it, I guess? Catchy tune and HHey, if you guys would post a few times I wouldn't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to keep y'all entertained so there!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2024 05:10 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Koko on this one Leonard. shame, shame, shame on you.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2024 05:32 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard you are one sick puppy.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2024 06:44 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Sick bastard is making bank on endorsements. What a sad society we have become.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 16, 2024 09:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Walt! Woof, Woof!

I thought for sure you would like this stuff?

Faggots gotta live too!

They are such happy people!

Jesus would love them, (and their fun prancing) as much as he loves you!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 16, 2024, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2024 10:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leviticus; 18:22 ..... 20:13 ...... and just for being an 'influencer' 20:27

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2024 11:10 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I went to McDonalds today and as I pulled up to place my order the lady in the car behind me just laid on her horn and screaming at me what's taking me so dam long to order? I placed my order then pulled up to first window and paid for my order and also paid for the lady's order as well. My thought is pay for rudeness with kindness.
As I got to second window, I showed the lady inside my receipt for both orders, and mean time the lady behind me was hollering and waving thanking me for paying for her order as well. I smiled at her through the mirror and waved back. I also informed the clerk that I would take both orders with me. I then drove off.
"Don't blow your horn at old people" we been around a long time!

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted March 16, 2024 08:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THAT IS DEFINITELY MEAN, TA!

edit: But you remind me of something. Not only am I doing Corned Beef and Cabbage tomorrow, as I do every year in honor of my dearly departed Nancy,
BUT I almost always make it a point to also get a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's! I love them!

[ March 16, 2024, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters