The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Go Daddy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Go Daddy
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted March 09, 2024 06:59 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
EEK!
I just renewed, only one year for $262.92

These web hosting prices are getting way out of hand!

Actually, HM expired yesterday!

Their customer support is just as bad as everywhere else. On Line was worthless, and getting a human was pretty good considering. About 30 minutes of jerking off while waiting!

But, panic averted, we are in business!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2024 07:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, that's only $0.72 a day. Cheaper by far than green's fees or lap dances. I don't even think that you can jog for that little after you buy shoes and that upscale water they need to stay 'hydrated'.

Speaking of shoes ..... I told my daughter that I was getting a pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes to wear at my Granddaughter's wedding. She either hasn't caught on yet or she's ignoring me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2024 09:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? I don't get it either, unless you mean shoeless?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS 72 cents a day, you say?
Thanks, that way of looking at it makes it much better!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2024 12:36 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's a brand of weird looking shoes with toes. You'll have to Google it or hit eBay.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 10, 2024 11:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, ko ko! I am just SO busy! I wish I had the time to Google that but I desperately need to rearrange my sock drawer, which takes me forever, I'm color blind! Maybe you can give me the Cliff's Notes version?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2024 06:36 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] Too busy for eBay ???
Think barefoot shoes, go to eBay, buy a pair and you won't need socks anymore there-by eliminating the need for a sock drawer that is cutting into your life. What you save on socks every year, you can apply to my annual dues. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
You're welcome ............ I'm here to help.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2024 04:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a sudden revelation, I recall seeing a photo somewhere of something resembling what you describe. Totally useless, it will not revolutionize footwear and put the shoe and hose or sock industries out of business. However, I've been wrong before! I'm not sure when, or that it was verified, in fact, it's not even logical, so it would be better to ignore the possibility. [Razz]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2024 04:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My daughter was NOT amused.
Probably wouldn't like my two new friends, either.
Check your email for photo. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 11, 2024 06:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I literally can't wait!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters