The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Peanut Gallery needs to watch this hr. long

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Peanut Gallery needs to watch this hr. long
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 20, 2024 10:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you guys watch this! It's a little over an hour and it should make you sick; physically ILL!

WE might as well give up! They have all the control. We got nuthin'!

There is literally no other group able to comprehend and digest this information. And, all we can do is lay back and enjoy the complete Liberal fucking long time taking place, from Google and the CIA and just about every legit institution in existence and everything surreptitiously implanted and installed as "safeguards" of our FREEDOMS. (that's a sick joke)

Anyway, force yourself to watch this Tucker Carlson video. It will bother you....I hope!

Then, ask yourself; what can be done? The Liberal conspiracy controls everything!

Please watch this! it will ruin your day!

https://tuckercarlson.com/uncensored-the-national-security-state-the-inversion-of-democracy/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=na&utm_campaign=20240216_feb16dailybrief&utm_content=305686

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2024 01:12 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is their a Cliff Notes version of that ????
I have a short attention span.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted February 20, 2024 02:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then you are the problem! Too busy to educate yourself to how we are being controlled and lied to and the propaganda industry all being coordinated by Federal agencies using your own tax dollars!!!!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2024 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I understand that we're being had.
My 'problem' is that if I watch all of the links on this and other Boards that I watch plus what's sent to me in email I would end up a Zombie staring at the 'puter screen.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2024 04:57 PM      Profile for Dan   Email Dan         Edit/Delete Post 
I have thought for years that we were not on a level playing field with our government. They lie to us constantly about everything.
Posts: 41 | From: AZ | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2024 05:01 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
its for your protection Dan.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2024 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's serious and yes, we are constantly lied to, and yes, they claim that it's for our own good.

Face it, we have no friends. Just think for a minute, what will this country look like in 50 years? I can easily remember what it was like fifty years ago. What we have right now is nothing like what we had, and in another 50 years, I don't think we can imagine what it will be like, but this much I can imagine; we couldn't recognize this country in another 50 years.

I don't think the changes will be positive, in my concept of an ideal environment. It will be unimaginable controls and curbs on LIBERTY. Oh sure, we will have a brand new iphone #500, but our government will be listening and recording every friggin' keystroke! And, our grandchildren will be the oldtimers who will reminisce about how their grandfather used to own a bunch of guns that weren't even locked up in safe government storage facilities where you could make an appointment to go and use them at the facility for fifty digital dollars for an entire hour and buy 3 rounds for ten dollars and either shoot them or turn them back in, one or more for credit, next year.

So not to worry about losing our constitutional rights, they are protected and safeguarded by the party. People are just fear mongering. Our constitutional right will always be protected by our Democratic party! We even had two nearly identical parties, 50 years ago but that was wasteful duplication, and it's so much better than in the old days with mass shootings and unrestricted firearm ownership. These truly are the good old days!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Imagine applying for, and getting drawn to shoot your own gun, like winning the Lottery! We never had it so good. In 50 years, those whippersnappers will think we are making up stories about concealed carry and other nonsense!

[ February 21, 2024, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters