The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is the kind of expert that California listens 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is the kind of expert that California listens 2
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 18, 2024 02:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a Marine Colonel making an argument for all the various illogical firearm restrictions we are saddled with in this Commie state.

Note that the FBI guy whittles him down to size with one arm tied behind his back.

The Rumppole Canadian beats him up despite his odd looking hairdo.

Now, this guy scrolls through the data too fast for my reading speed, but when Mr FBI guy is finished refuting everything, I scrolled down the comments and the Marine has baggage, like inappropriate relationship with a staffer. But mainly he was just attempting to justify all the stupid restrictions on what an AR15 has to satisfy California Lawmakers.

The FBI guy pretty much proves that the people making firearm laws in this state are just afraid of valid features, so they pass restrictive laws with no rhyme or reason.

It would be laughable except those dummies are screwing with my Constitutional Rights!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEZ1Hq77wCc

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters