The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I had to look twice!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I had to look twice!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2024 09:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is ko ko has one of those Ruger pistols but what was he doing in east of Orlando@dawn?

Just being silly, but NO DOUBT, there are assholes out there with a gun! And, failure to yield at an intersection should not get the little girl shot. And, there is no doubt that road rage is a problem. It's also well known that Florida is a state where the odds of road rage will include a gun. The percentages strongly suggest that the next asshole you bump in to will be armed. And not all of them will be like ko ko, an elderly grandfather type.

Good hunting. El Bee
Smile and keep your head down!

edit: that's it! That's who ko ko reminds me of! That DA prosecuting that maniac Brian Kohberger. I believe his name is Smith? He's Doupleganger for ko ko! Advice:shave!

https://www.aol.com/two-men-arrested-woman-found-160705176.html

[ February 16, 2024, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2024 10:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Say What ?????

I do seem to be partial to Ruger handguns for some reason. The .22 Mark something 10 shot auto loader is a must have as is the .22 Bearcat. My .41 was one of the Hawks, either Red or Black. Fun to shoot but spendy. Day to day carry ....... LCP .380 in a Sneaky Pete holster. Light enough to always have and big enough to do the job if fired with the mind-set 'pull the trigger 'til it goes click'.

Shave ???? Now THAT'S funny !!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2024 10:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Steady there, ko ko! It was just a suggestion. Why someone consciously decides to carry their breakfast around all day imbedded in their facial hair is beyond me; but it is a free country. Somewhat. Anyway, Presently. Clearly, Hopefully. Rightfully. Fearfully, and nevertheless, arguably. Exercise your Higher Being rights while you can.

I'm just kidding. But. Be careful around machinery!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters