The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Our NAZI spy agency

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Our NAZI spy agency
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 01:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
NEWS ITEM

Testifying in front of the House Financial Services Committee Tuesday, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen was cornered about why her agency demanded private banking institutions flag and turn over data on purchases made by Americans without a warrant. More specifically at stores like Bass Pro Shop, Cabela's and purchases of religious texts -- including the Bible.

Here's the deal. I am increasingly concerned about the NAZI aspects of our fucking FBI. it stands for; Federal Bureau of Investigation. All well and good.

You would think that they investigate crooks, criminals, foreign spies and (you know) particularly gruesome crimes like Kohberger slashing, slicing and dicing those four college kids up in Idaho. At least, this is what one would hope that the "Feds" would be doing, day in and day out?

But, for what purpose would the FBI be compiling data on what you and I buy at Cabela's? I think I get it? We are labeled-CONSERVATIVES, and that makes us suspicious. But, it's a POLITICAL catagory and exactly why in the hell should the FBI be concerned with domestic politics?

I think, ACTUALLY, defund them, as the Liberals are screaming about defunding the police. The FBI is treading where they have no business; in partisan politics. I am particularly NOT FUCKING OKAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING! They, at the very least, need oversight! Close supervision! They think nobody has any business being concerned with what they do! They do not answer questions, they sometimes ignore summons to testify before congress. When they do they frequenty tell them to kiss their asses! And, of course, THEY LIE!

I don't know? The FBI is used as a weapon to punish political adversaries. It's undisputed and should be not tolerated! period!

They target CONSERVATIVES as if they are Russian spies!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 11, 2024, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters