The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Don't forget, this is superbowl Sunday. BFD (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Don't forget, this is superbowl Sunday. BFD
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 11, 2024 11:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I might have something to say, as the world turns and tunes in. Teaser alert!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 12:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Gawd !!! YOU'RE COMING OUT ?????
Say it isn't so !!!!
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I just caught a limit of trout so I'm in a happy mood. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 01:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Puzzled by comment? It's getting to be a habit, my friend. Not to worry, we don't keep records. Well, yeah, I guess we do, but only occasionally look at them. So, don't be concerned.

Doesn't, "Coming Out" mean an individual decides to confess that they are Queer? If so, you are SO mistaken, that I would want to question your lost marbles? I'm still chasing pussy. If and when I lose interest, you will be the first to know!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 11, 2024, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 02:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So when is this football game that I've heard something about ???? [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 03:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A factoid I just read this morning. Can you believe it? The average street price of a fucking ticket is more than $9,000! Have people lost their minds?

I don't know how many "fans" you can seat in that stadium, could be anywhere from 60,000 to maybe 100,000 but just look at the $GATE? This is getting out of hand. nobody needs a ticket to a fucking football game that badly.

This always reminds me of the time I had two tickets to the Rose Bowl, way back in the day. And, I know the New Year's Day game is nothing close to the artificially promoted Superbowl, but it was a big deal at the time and I had 50 yard line tickets. My uncle was a paraplegic veteran who was living at a hospital in Long Beach and I had acquired his tickets. New Year's Day morning, very early, my Insurance agent was knocking on my door and I sold him the tickets for face value of $7 each. I think he would have paid $50, a fortune in the 60's, but I didn't care. I went back to sleep.

That's how much I care about football. I never played in school, but I could have. The only sport I wasn't very good at was basketball. In fact, the NBA was the first sport that I bailed out of, I realized what a farce that whole shitc had become. In fact, the only professional game I pay any attention to is baseball and my enthusiasm is not anywhere near what it once was.

Now, I know what ko ko is trying to convey, but he fucking knows what game is being played tody and maybe he can't name the teams involved, he at least knows what it is. It's Superbowl LXIII (58)

It's a joke, I absolutely agree. The money spent is insane. Another thing, it is a lot more important to black people than white. and the half time show is Bebopp jive ass black culture bullshit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko! Can you name the teams involved in today's Stupendous contest? I'll owe you a dollar if you can just name one. And, I'll give you a hint, a head start; one of the teams, representing Kansas City, is a repeat participant. The team nick name is the "blank" executive officer of most Indian tribes; (starts with a C) This is a hard one so I will give you a couple extra minutes........

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
SF looks like they came to play!

thankfully, the end of the 1st quarter; and no score.

[ February 11, 2024, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who the hell is Usher? I could not pick him out of a lineup.

edit: WOW! scored! a SB record field goal, whatever that is?

Commercials are dumber than ever! While trying to be so clever, so insider, tries too hard.

Another WOW! 55 yard FG! That will go down in history! And, the audience will be able to say, years later:

I WAS THERE TO WITNESS THE LONGEST FG IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY!

[ February 11, 2024, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:23 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know that today is THE BIG GAME but just barely. 9 grand for a ticket and you would have to take your squeeze .... 18 grand and by the time you travel and buy a jersey or two with your hero's name on it it's probably pushing 20 thousand. And after all of that your team might lose !!!!
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

I've said this before ....... You want sports; Go watch Little League. Kids playing their hearts out and the parents are a hoot to watch.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!

edit: I am literally rolling on the floor, these commercials are so witty! So many incognito stars!

OMG! I'm blown away!

[ February 11, 2024, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Kansas City Royals ????
What do I win ???

ko ko successfully, (and correctly) adds up the cost of taking a wife or girlfriend to SUPERBOWL 58!

fails/name of the participants!

[ February 11, 2024, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That was the most exciting time out in SuperBowl history! Intentional grounding invoked for the first time in NFL history!

edit: wow! that is so clever, a dog doing the (fake) Hula Hoop! Most amazing stunt in SuperBoul history!

[ February 11, 2024, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now I suppose I have to go turn the box on and watch some of this great happening.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I favor San Francisco?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I favor San Francisco?

Just scored the first touchdown! Score 10-0

God! Just the anticipation of the Halftime show! I'm quivering with excitement! I've never seen Usher do anything? I hope she's good? IT's sure to be a halftime to remember, to tell your grandchildren about/wow, I was there! on TV at least

[ February 11, 2024, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 05:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry .......... I can't handle this. I turned it on to some lame Dunkin Donuts ad, saw some football and turned it off when some pimp started dancing in an ill fitting Zoot Suit. I just can't see the point to it.
And I thought that Super Duper Bowl commercials were supposed to be the best ????? The ones I've seen were lacking to the point that I don't even know what they're selling in some of them.

I'm gonna put a Man Show dvd on and watch it.
Ziggy soggy ziggy soggy hoy hoy hoy. [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 05:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What a great game! A touchdown and 2 field goals! Don't get any better than that! for the first half, much action! Totally worth $9,000 for a ticket in nosebleed bleachers! Second hslf, the anticipation is overwhealmed! Ad think of the best commercials yet to come! what is it? Maybe 2 million per commercial?

That must be Usher? He's some kind of a dancer? Who is the chick with the good birthing hips? Oh this show is totally worth the price of admission! It's so ethnic! So dazzling!
The guy just changed his clothes and people, young kids waving their arms in the air! It's so black culturally stuff, I can't begin to relate but it's fabulous! I'm mesmerized, totally! It's such a happy dance stuff, really toe tapping followed by, but I couldn't follow the message? Sorry. Inspirational commercial, kinda like Mean Joe Green giving his jersey to some kid that gave him a drink of his coke or Pepsi?

Just wow! I'm overwhelmed

then, somehow I missed the second half kickoff? intewrsception!!!!!

[ February 11, 2024, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 06:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Score 10-3 SF
9:02 remaining in quarter # III

A real nail biter!

Mahomes not doing much yet

spoke too soon, he's scrambling for 1st downs.

KC still looks like a looser tome?

[ February 11, 2024, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 06:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
GIRLS JUMPING ON TRAMPOLINES !!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Season two cost me $18.00 on eBay.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 06:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
4th and long no a field goal! It's 10-6

oh, I heard about that! I bet it's hypnotizing?
Bouncing boobies!

Is it in slow motion?

[ February 11, 2024, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 06:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Unbelievable gift two plays for 7 points!
Now KC leads with less than a minute in 3rd quarter!

a time out! wow! Commercials are mostly forgettable.
reception by SF! They be threatening!

Just missed in the endzone!

stupid risks by SF!

fucking touchdown!

lucky!

missed extra point!

[ February 11, 2024, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 06:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
San Francisco ain't playing good percentage football. They are lucky to be ahead!

nail bitting 11 minutes to end of reg. time

KC has some wide open receivers!

SF is playing dead!

at this ;point, SF deserves to lose!

FG 16-16 tied game

[ February 11, 2024, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 07:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah fuck

2:48 left in Overtime

SF 22 KC 19

Kc has possession Mahomes squirts for a gain
1:04 leftFirst and goal for KC Lucky fucking breaks

Touchdown!
Fuck it

turn out the fucking lights, the party's over!

CBS doesn't have anywhere near as good game coverage as FOX or NBC

[ February 11, 2024, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2024 07:12 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko! Can you name the teams involved in today's Stupendous contest? I'll owe you a dollar if you can just name one.
I just watched an ad on the idiot scope and I can name the team from Kansas....Drumroll please!!!! The
CHEFS. Do I get the dollar? or maybe just a IOU ?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2024 07:16 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I did watch the game and I am like Leonard, I could care less about football but, It was a pretty good game with a few good plays and of course that record field goal. Maybe it will inspire me to watch next years stupid bowl, or maybe the puppy bowl.Who knows!!!! Stranger things have happened in my lifetime.

I don't know why I accidentally tried to edit this post? Excuse, please! LB

[ February 12, 2024, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters