The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » When diversity goes off the rail

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When diversity goes off the rail
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2024 01:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a clip of an ALL FEMALE SWAT TEAM rightfully failing, yet (probably) getting their Participation Trophy. Exactly who's ego are we stroking here? And, didn't enough boys apply for the job?

https://twitter.com/FedorableL/status/1755360575654449187?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1755360575654449187%7Ctwgr%5E8bc1993e4bfea93281ba74636949f522a9877787 %7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanthinker.com%2Fblog%2F2024%2F02%2Fforget_the_laughingstock_allfemale_swat_team_how_about_one_for_70yearold_men.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2024 04:57 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Somewhere ........... There are REAL SWAT teams drinking beer, watching that video, and shouting PLAY IT AGAIN.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
When you think about it for half a minute, the whole idea of an exclusive all female SWAT TEAM, it's little more than a joke, but now I'm feeling a little pity for the girls. Did, or do they want to prove something? The only VALID REASON for an all female SWAT Team would be like on a desert island or something where a plane crashed, what was that TV series, some years back?

They were assembled, simply to prove a point, and by feminists, but when it comes to the heavy lifting, same old tired story, women are equal to men. Yeah, sure! They are, in theory. They can't do the physical stuff, yes, and who cares, so don't be pounding sand up my ass!

All I know, watching that clip was embarrassing. I'm ashamed. Making fun of women trying their best. I apologize!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 11, 2024 04:41 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
On the other hand ...... The split-tails are going head to head with the big boys. Credit for that. Far and away better than some limp-dick 'competing' in the women's swimming events.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2024 07:27 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The best women in any sport would be bench warmers on a pro team but a bush league bench warming limp dick would be top of the line in womens pro sports.
That whole idea of limp dick wanna be girls or girly boys is beyond disgusting and shouldn't be allowed in womens sports of any kind. Bunch of sick feltchers in my book.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2024 07:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess you have a point. As I indicated there might be justification if they couldn't interest any males to apply for the job. In that case, and you need a hostage rescue unit, train the girls and hope for the best.

I did start to feel sorry or evoke a bit of pity
when they had the whole team hung out to dry with a swamp full of alligators nipping at their heels.

And, sad ultimately. They looked ridiculous and I feel shame that the guys stood around allowing those girls to make at least an attempt. Shame on those Macho boys, drinking beer and laughing at them. Know what I mean?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters