The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Chicken Little frets about CLIMATE CHANGE....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chicken Little frets about CLIMATE CHANGE....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted February 10, 2024 09:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a dire prediction about the whole Atlantic Ocean and "scientists" jacking off with a Super Computer to simulate an immanent disaster, and it could happen as soon as a thousand years because of that Liberal buzz word: "CLIMATE CHANGE"! And I must put those scare quotes, or you folks won't take their masturbating with their computer and plugging in all of their favorite calamite scenarios, SERIOUSLY!

Sweat blossoms on their upper lip while they change parameters and hopefully, the whole earth starts bubbling just like bringing a pot of water to boil on the stove! And they indulge their worries by cooking the books a degree here and a degree there until they have forecast the global disaster that they believe in, like a true religion!

Just think, these Liberal guys; they worry like crazy so you don't have to! And, as night follows day, wait for it! They have already decided the result they want, BUT MORE STUDY IS NEEDED! They need more public dollars to fund their psychotic frets, which, as true believers, they want the public to worry along with them and their religion based on Cassandra predictions, while you and I pay for their ecological fantasies!

These timid souls have already believed their own bullshit, and now they legitimize their fantasies scientifically with the purpose and goal of convincing everybody that their hair brained theories have SCIENTIFIC VALUE; and they proved it by plugging in fake data for their "Models" and there it is, scientific PROOF that these eggheads can plug in unsupported data and sure enough, their phony numbers produce the CLASSIC GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT results.

Playing computer games to arrive at their pet preconceived conclusions! And, on your dime! Read it and weep; as we say at the card table.

https://www.aol.com/news/crucial-ocean-current-system-could-190032604.html

Good hunting. El Bee

PS ask yourself: why do Liberals enjoy being perpetually miserable?

[ February 10, 2024, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2024 05:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Long ago I had a math teacher tell our class that give him a Bible, a statistical spread sheet, a slide rule and a Thesaurus to find big words and he could prove any case or justifie any action.

He was wise.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters