The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Is there ANYTHING .............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there ANYTHING .............
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2023 05:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is there ANYTHING that doesn't have that stupid Calif. Prop. 65 cancer warning on it ?????
I just got an archery catalog and ..... yup, I could get cancer if I read it in Calif or some such nonsense.

Enough already !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2023 07:28 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world of Idiocracy that is overwhelming America Koko.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2023 10:27 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, really. Have you seen a new ladder lately ???
Covered with WARNING stickers. Did you know that falling from a ladder could cause injury or death ???
I blame smart phones. There's something about them that's sucking the common sense out of people.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2023 08:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm sure the most useful warning might be:
DO NOT RUN WHILE TEXTING!

You could even drop it? A thousand dollars, down the gutter grate!

Do not text while Jet Skiing! Use your creative talent, what else? Do not wipe your ass while texting, you could lose your grip and smear the whole thingamabob! Then what?

If anybody could think of more useless warnings, it would be ko ko. Come on, entertain us with your creativity. That's why I'm paying you!

Speaking of which! I now have dog shit service! No kidding! Once a week, they come in just like the pool man, and search for those canine organic deposits, scoop them up and carefully bag the shit and even put it in whatever trash bin I so designate. All this for a modest fee, while Tillie follows him and points out the various deposits for removal.

What they won't think of next? And this is a national franchise, not just some enterprising local yokel. Imagine being free to walk barefoot on your own property, without squishing dog shit between you toes! What a relief!

Good hunting. El Bee

Call us today!
1-800-DoodyCalls(366-3922)
www.DoodyCalls.com
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Over 20 years answering the call of Doody!
TRAINED AND UNIFORMED TECHNICIANS
Free Quote
Love your dog but hate the mess?
DoodyCalls can help!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2023 04:14 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
WTF Leonard! can't clean up after your dog. [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 04, 2023 07:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That seems to be the case?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2023 07:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So ............. What's going to happen when your poo-poo man is attacked by one of those mutant ninja tortoises that you have guarding the garden ????

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2023 08:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Homeowners covers most attacks, but I warn everybody, do not turn your back on any of them, especially the big male, Lightning!

I prolly should have a warning sign out at the front gate? It's fun watching the whole pack chase the pool man!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2023 09:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If they're anything like the desert tortoises that I run into now & then .......... THEY CAN SMELL FEAR !!!!

According to the folks over at the college, fossils of the species Glyptodon have been found in this area. Tortoises the size of Volkswagens. Gotta love the desert !!!

Edit; My bad. Glyptodon was a species of Armadillo.
Still pretty cool.

[ November 06, 2023, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2023 11:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is a species of tortoise originating in Russian wilderness that is available in pet stores. Two things that differentiate them from the California Desert Tortoise:

First, they do not hibernate.
Second, they grow to 300 pounds and there are records of them wanting in the house and breaking the 8 ft. slider in the back to gain entry.

Other than that, I guess they are tame enough, and unless you want a barren back yard, you have to feed them regularly.

Another thing is that the pet stores don't bother telling customers that the cute little "tea cup" tortoise will eventually get as big as their washing machine.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: hoever, I just reread what you wrote and it is possible that people are releasing these giant tortoises in the desert just like the folks that have released Pythons in the Everglades; and we have seen how that has turned out.

[ November 06, 2023, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters