The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here's a blowup worth watching

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's a blowup worth watching
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 14, 2023 02:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....trying to justify atrocities by Hamas

https://twitter.com/WoLf_PaK_MeMbA/status/1712893456295616927?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1713208107734606053%7Ctwgr%5Ea05ce68f8a7364e6ee9d65a301e12dfffeb5 9528%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fmattvespa%2F2023%2F10%2F14%2Fthings-got-testy-between-these-two-tv-hosts-over-hamas-attack-on-israel-n2629848

[ October 14, 2023, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2023 02:14 PM      Profile for Dan   Email Dan         Edit/Delete Post 
Watching the news lately, about the war, makes me think half of this country is just plain stupid.
Posts: 41 | From: AZ | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2023 07:18 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to tell what is or isn't true. The MSM can't be trusted
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2023 01:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but when you consider origin, it all goes back to the soft headed Liberals in Academia. They are responsible for so much queer theory, so much anti American bullshit, anti social bullshit and fucking Commie dogma. Why is our MEDIA so lopsidedly Liberal is that they were programed in college by practicing antisocial(?) communists. Whatever, it is brainwashing and it is pervasive in all institutions of higher learning. Not being satisfied with programing young college students, for many years now, they have decided, why wait for college and now they are getting into the heads of kids in even preschool. And now we really have a fucking Cyborg on our hands and now they want to be a different sex while they are at it. It's just insidious and almost impossible to deprogram these kids. All kinds of antisocial attitudes and behavior develop even before they start playing with themselves, it's ingrained and damned near irreversible, they grow up to be Liberal Democrats!

Somebody, save us from ourselves!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2023 10:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The descendants of Max Headroom in my TV box are telling me that Israel is loosening gun laws so that citizens can own guns.
Kind of surprised me. I always assumed that they were armed to the teeth. Guess they will be now.
Nothing like a religion of peace and tolerance that decapitates babies to motivate the sale of guns & ammo.

I wonder how the libs are gonna process this one.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2023 02:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, this revelation came as a complete surprise to me, that about 1 1/2% of the Israeli population are licensed to carry guns. And, I don't even mean that in the sense we use it here. It means they have some kind of gun, maybe a handgun and maybe a shotgun but they aren't carrying it concealed. Maybe a few do, I didn't get real illuminated on the extent.

But this is much different from my initial impressions where I remember seeing a teacher with a slung rifle and 20 kids on an outing somewhere. I had heard that practically the entire population was required to serve in the military, for how long, I never knew? But that 1 1/2% percent figure was a total bombshell and 100% contrary to what I had ever heard about the situation.

But then you remember that Jews are mostly liberal Democrats, at least in the US, and assuming that a lot of them probably move to Israel well, I didn't spend a lot of time getting to the bottom of the issue.

Even so, instead of being issued an assault rifle, everybody gets one, now they have to buy it with their own money, assuming they can convince some bureaucrat of their need, more or less like New Jersey and New York.

Well, when they have arabs in the population, I suppose you have to be careful about giving a zealot a murder weapon.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2023 02:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/hamas_massacres_the_new_face_of_gun_control.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2023 05:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mention this to a Lib and watch the vein on the side of their head throb;

If / when the terrorists do a Gaza type of attack on this country thanks to our wide open Biden Border, do you think that they will go for Tucson where half of the citizens and all of the gang bangers are armed or will they hit San Diego where they might be filmed by somebody carrying a Starbucks double expresso latte ??????

Just sayn'

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2023 06:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No No No! Back up a bit and tell us about ordering at Starbucks! I assume that you didn't pull that order out of your ass? What is a "Starbucks double expresso latte"? Are they delicious, and do they cost $12? I can get a six pack of Bud Light for twelve bucks; I mean, I think I could, if I wanted it, for some obscure reason?

Since you seem up to speed on intelligent ordering at Starbucks, you must know things like steamed skim milk and what exactly constitutes a Latte? Does that mean you are agreeing to pay twice as much for a shot of some kind of flavoring?

I have bought a regular coffee at the Starbucks right next to the Apple Store, while I waited for my appointment to buy a new power cord for $85. I don't remember what the regular coffee cost because I had a muffin with it, maybe it was ten bucks?

Soooo, how close is the nearest Starbucks in Safford, Arizona? And, if they are too crowded, how far is it to the next closest?

To what did you matriculate at Harvard or Yale?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2023 07:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Beats the Hell out of me.
We have a couple of Starbucks here in town. Always a line and a glance at their menu tells me that I won't be in that line.
I'm high steppin' when I drink Maxwell House K-cup coffee.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2023 10:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Kcups, you say? Yes, I bought a Kurig about 3-4 years ago. Love it! I buy Kerkland at Costco. I threw away an almost new Mr Coffee the second day after buying the alluring. It’s perfect because I only have one cup and I’m done. Every Kirkland brand is excellent quality. I buy their house brand with total confidence.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters