The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anybody watching the debate ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody watching the debate ???
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2023 06:54 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I turned it on late, heard about 5 minutes of a moderator who had lost control, Niki Haley talking non-stop whether it was her turn or not, everybody else talking over the others and turned it off early with the thought 'Shut the fuk up'.
They might as well have been taping an episode of the Jerry Springer show.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7581 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2023 07:24 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
A real clown show. No one addressed the elephant in the room, Donald Trump indictments.
No one wanted to answer the questions that were asked only want to push their own agendas.

I realize he doesn't have a chance in hell but I kind of liked the North Dakota governor.

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2023 09:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I didn't have time to watch, and I regret it, immensely! The Democrats won't be having the same sort of clusterfuck, or will they?

How many think that after all the screaming, it's going to be Trump/Biden II?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2023 11:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that your POS Gov. $7.00 a gal. gas Newsome is playing hard to get but will step up when the Dems insist he take over for Biden who will be stepping down 'to spend more time with his family'.
And ......... with Newsome in, he can pick his own V.P. as in anybody but Harris.

Interesting times these are.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7581 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2023 09:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And now ..... The talking heads inside my TV box are telling me that RFK Jr. is telling the Dems to pack sand and is going to run as an Indy.

Gonna need more popcorn.

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2023 08:43 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
More popcorn and beer and maybe toddy or two. Not to forget the herb of the Gods.
I watched it til it turned into typical politician bullshit and had to go get another beer and change the channel. Talk about Idiocracy.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2023 02:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They are wasting their time....

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters