The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » For Here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Here
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 02:15 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
It's pouring buckets of water this morning.
Glad to see it. Otherwise I was going to have to start watering the yard.

Was going hunting this morning. But have to go over a very high saddle and doubt if we could see the road let alone a deer.

Seen a couple of coyotes in hay fields yesterday. Red ugly things. Oh well with no market for them they'll live another day. Gas $4.25 don't think we'll waste much money on chasing them. Even though it's a long boring winter other wise. Actually there isn't a fur market for anything right now.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 10:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that so? I did not know? I never needed a monetary incentive to hunt coyotes. I was whackin' and stackin' a good ten years before I sold a single hide.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 11:41 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Send the water that falls from the sky.
Our 'Monsoon' season was more of a 'Non-soon'.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 03:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, you have just demonstrated exactly why the earth is tittering on the friggin' brink! Monsoons failed to happen because of CLIMATE CHANGE, and it's your fault, Amigo! You are NOT saving enough aluminum cans and you continue to use soda straws to drink your Mead and Root Beer! Have you bought a Tesla yet? I didn't think so! SHAME ON YOU!

You have been warned continuously, it's a wonder you can even sleep at night! The world is going to end in 2 1/2 years, or less and unless you do what the Liberals want; there is no way to avoid Armageddon....and nobody wants that, except, you know; Liberals! How many times must I run around with my hair on fire and scream END OF DAYS! Get with the fucking program, Binkie! This is serious Shit! I'm tired of explaining this, this is (you know) the world! ENDING! LIFE AS WE KNOW IT! That serious! If you don't do something right now, the damned ocean will drown Manhattan! Are you OK with that?

I get so tired of explaining the impending climate crisis to dunderheads LIKE YOU! Our scientists have programs that show the problem in startling detail! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

We have already explained what's happening and it can't even be challenged; it is what it is, fer cripes sakes!

Everybody else accepts our predictions without question! But here you are, too head up your ass to hear the music! Unless you pay attention to our bullshit, you will be sorry, by the year 2025, March or April, the world is ending; and you don't even give a shit! Well, wait and see! You like drowning? It's almost too late, just do everything I tell you and we "MIGHT" survive?

Good, ah never mind! You just don't get it!
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 04:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
UNLESS ........... We pass new climate saving taxes RIGHT AWAY and embrace Multi-Marketing Carbon Credits and pass some more climate saving taxes and elect Gretta Grungberg Climate Czar / Ruler of the Universe.

I drink my root beer (Henry Wienhard's) like a man from the bottle and my (Chaucer's) Mead from an antique wine glass.
Somehow, I don't see myself spending a couple of weeks up in the mountains with an Elect. Vehicle and a dead battery.

And as far as the oceans rising in the near future, ......... if that's true then why did Mister Michelle Obama buy that $$$$$ million dollar gay bath-house on the beachfront ????? \
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 21, 2023 09:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I bet Barry is really pissed that somebody blabbed about the Martha's Vineyard Pad. He just thought, like everything else, somebody would step up and cover for him. Iy's gotta hurt, when it gets out, and Mike won't be turning tricks right on the dock/I mean under the dock, sorry!

I've been trying to tell you people that there is some really strange shit going on in that relationship, but nobody pays me any attention! They say his favorite pillow ain't a My Pillow, it's a cute one he made himself and stuffed with pubic hair from all his friends at the Bath House, and it's insured for a million Tacos. He's already thinking of coming out of retirement, refreshing his law license so he can defend midget crossdressing Pedophiles, like before he got famous, but Mike's humping the proceeds....go figure?

Take care everybody;

(even Richard, the Tool!) [Cool]

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 21, 2023, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2023 08:22 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
PLEASE..... Say it isn't so!!!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 23, 2023 08:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It isn't so! Did I win?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2023 07:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Saw Oppenheimer last night. The only thing I got out of it, historically was that he was quite a stud. Long on hearings, short on tech data; unfortunately.

They went to great lengths to get the physical look rather good actually. The actors actually very closely resembled the originals.

I can't tell you if it was worth the cost of admission; nice tits, <shrug> Movies, these days are a joke, as they say, geared to the taste and interest level of 12 year old boys, so I expect ko ko would enjoy it, unless he expects instructional materiel to really construct a bomb. But the Iranians may learn a trick or two since they are hung up on actual refining and such things. Don't worry, Israel will nip things in the bud before they start putting shit together.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2023 07:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it will bring back those Playtex 'lift & separate' bras like Mary Tyler Moore wore on the old Dick Van Dyke show.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 25, 2023 11:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now you tell me!

The last engineered bra I heard about was designed by Howard Hughes for ....was it Rita Hayworth? In the '50's; the 1950's.

At ease. Smoke if you got 'em!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters