The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Where's the crowd?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where's the crowd?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 10:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on people! This ain't your daughter's FaceBook page. Speak up!

My girlfriend's pissed at me. Says I show more affection to my dog than her! Typical female bitching. But Tillie never complains! She's loyal, doesn't piss in the house, no back-sass....well, yeah, she barks and howls, but it's a deeply rich howl that sounds like she's at least 80 pounds instead of 55; and those cats had better pay attention! Same for the lizards that she hasn't figured out how to catch. Yet.

Where was I? Yeah, Carolyn just sends me text messages and they all describe my faults which is a good thing because I didn't realize I had any?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 11:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] ".... text messages and they all describe my faults....." [Eek!]

I'd say that it's time for a Trunk Test.
Lock the dog & the girlfriend both in the trunk of the car.
Come back in about an hour and see which one is glad to see you.
That's the one to keep. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 02:39 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
A most excellent idea !!!
I'll put my money on Tillie...

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 02:41 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Make sure Tillie has a cold pack collar on though.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 03:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Loyal Tillie's got my back! GF has an idea of conditions and I guess, has them under consideration. Since yesterday. It's not that I'm smugly sitting in the driver's seat. But, I could go either way. El Bee talks big, she has no idea of the website so I can get away with it....except for ko? Who knows never-mind!

So, some of you may relate; relationships can be difficult. I've said it before, my first love, the dear, lovely and especially vivacious Nancy was perfect. I have since found out that women ARE NOT PERFECT! They all have a flaw or two and are blissfully unaware of such things. That's my job.

It's undercover work, and I seldom share, (except with Tillie), who pays attention and almost always agrees with me. It's in her best interest.

Now, Miss CM installed a bit of discipline, she instructed Tillie to keep out of the kitchen while she's working; and frankly, it cracks me up! She just stands there, on the line waiting for a treat. I mean Tillie, I apologize if that wasn't clear.

But yes, getting back to opening the trunk lid. Tillie would be very glad to see me, I'm sure. The other occupant, I can only speculate. There is definitely a one way rivalry going on, while Tillie exudes no-brainer confidence.

That's it from the home front.
Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 06, 2023, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 04:39 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe when she starts whining you should probably open the door and let her in?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2023 04:42 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Funny how many women are looking for the 'perfect' man that they can change into their concept of 'their' perfect man.
These are by far & away the most dangerous ones.

Good luck and watch your back !!!

Edit for add.

[ July 06, 2023, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2023 01:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can somebody, maybe a fellow Arizonan? Translate Jay’s comment? The door? Who? I always sorta thought Jay could express his self just as well as normal folk, last time I run into him anyways? Let’s see, that’s been a while back? He may have lost a step since then. Not to mention the ability to write clearly.

Somebody? Anybody? Non AZ speakers 🔊 also welcome to hazard a guess.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2023 03:29 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
It's summer and I'm busy. My slowest part of the day is right now for a few more minutes.
Garden is coming on, fish are biting and the lawn is always thirsty.

Got friends coming in on Monday so need to get some baking done and so forth.

Need to go start shooting again shoulder should be heal again and I'm hoping I'm not flinchy. Long cold snowy winter stuck in the house so making up for lost time.

By the time evening comes I'm wore out and don't move or think much.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters