The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Self defense?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Self defense?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted July 01, 2023 07:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to have a few things to say after I have dinner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmPnavW548Minner, but here is the press conference:

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2023 08:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I take all these shootings PERSONALLY!
Every time some bastard shoots up MALL OR A FUCKING SCHOOL, THEY ARE POTENTIALLY, screwing with my rights! This is all the reason for fucking Liberals to decide that we don't need our Second Amendment Rights!

I strongly approve of the "Victor type" guy that calmly shoots the asshole that walked into church services in Texas, and the Young 20-21 year old that took down a Mall shooter with 8 out of ten shoots on target and possessing a CCW permit. These guys are heroes and deserve all the praise!

But, here we have a apparently? Lt. Col who should be responsible in the use of firearms. Yes, the kid was just doing his job, it was after hours and dark and of course, he could have knocked on the damned door before waltzing around on the deck, right out side of the glass door.

But, this home owner is a complete asshole! 30 rounds at NOTHING, through a glass door! This is what gives that Castle Doctrine a bad name! He should have his rights revoked, in my opinion!

They say, and I'm not an expert on serf defense law, but I think the assailant needs to be inside the house, in most cases? You generally cannot be shooting somebody out side from inside the home. It could be a kid, and it was; he looked maybe 18 or so?

That's my opinion. This homeowner was NOT justified in burning a whole 30 round magazine at NOTHING!

What says the Peanut Gallery?

Good Hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 07:01 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Homeowner was wrong, as was the pool guy. To blindly fire 30 rounds in what I assume was a gated subdivision was totally irresponsible.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 07:17 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
could of been prevented if he didnt have a pool in the first place.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5061 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 09:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Commander Obvious Award for today goes to TA! Congratulations, make us all proud!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Now think about; what if the idiot didn't have an ASSAULT WEAPON!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2023 09:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, fellow members of the Peanut Gallery!

It suddenly dawned on me that the SHERIFF....

WAS NOT BLACK, FOR SOME OBSCURE REASON?

Is affirmative action dead in America?

Maybe I should retract that? This Sheriff might have been elected, rather than just appointed to a position reserved exclusively for females and blacks; IDK?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters