The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » It looks like Republicans are wobbly on guns

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It looks like Republicans are wobbly on guns
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2022 05:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I always knew it would be like this.

When hunting is the issue, everybody has their own interests. Everybody tries to stick together but when you get right down to it, the only thing deer hunters care about is, of course, deer. It's the same with duck hunters, they are a special interest group just like everybody else.

Now we look at the broader issues, not animal rights but guns. People just have an irrational fear of what they don't know. When they not only don't know, and don't understand, it's easy to pop up with a solution, who needs guns in a civilized society? When everybody has a cell phone and they can speed dial 911 and the police are minutes away.... easy peasy!

Okay, if that's too extreme for some folks, why don't we start with weapons of war that have no place ....in a civilized society. It's obvious that we do not need those scary black guns that can fire 300 bullets; to quote President Biden.

That's the Sacrificial Lamb that comes to mind among those very intelligent Liberals who truly do not know DICK about what it is and how it works, but they all have heard of it and they know what it is; it's black, scary, holds 30 rounds and is semi automatic, whatever that is?

Personally, I've just never cared for them and I always knew, even after the last ban was reinstated that that fucking AR15 was going to be a problem. But we can't give in because the Left doesn't know what they want so the category will have to be defined and we know the bullshit solutions they dreamed up in attempting to define what it is, as broadly as possible.

The most popular gun in America, so I'm told? Will that be enough? If it is, it wouldn't bother me none. But there will be other regulation thrown in and Republicans don't care, it's like Obama Care or Roe vs Wade, you trade back and forth, compromise and if they can trade AR15's for a tax issue or Treasury Bonds or some procedure vote in the house or some other concession. Gotta play the hand you are dealt and if they see gain or less loss by caving in on our issues, it looks like gun rights will be on the trading block, and they will tell us, but look, we saved duck hunting for ya!

Politicians are going to save their ass and right now, hunting is not popular, and guns aren't a big deal these days. The lefties believe that any one of us, anybody that owns a gun; is a potential homicidal maniac. Are these congressmen and senators going to support an unpopular minority. Don't bet on it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2022 08:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge about guns, how they work, and what they are used for. These same people believe the First Amendment has broad application and conveys many rights not enumerated while understanding almost no rights afforded by the plain language of the Second Amendment.... besides the freedom to join a Militia. Despite this fundamental lack of knowledge, they are the first to offer solutions, with mandates that the other side will not abide. We grow further apart by the day.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Ulvalde PD is clamming up since we are being told that it wasn't 49 minutes they waited while giving each other hand jobs. Turns out the maniac was holed up with the children for at least 77 minutes! What the fuck? Sounds like the PD is lawyering up before they get their story straight. As unbelievable as the whole event is, it's truly unbelievable that the law enforcement failed in a big way. Remember that cop down in Florida where another maniac killed 26 students while he hid behind a building. Seems like some people are in law enforcement for the cushy retirement!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2022 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Liberals demonstrate their ignorance of basic firearm knowledge and wildly claim that the bullet fired from an AR15 is designed to blow a head off. This is similar irresponsible facts such as Joe Biden telling us that a 9mm will blow the lungs out of a body. Can you imagine the horror of soccer moms as they read something like this? Why, how could a sane society allow such dangerous devices?

As we all know, Hollywood has long portrayed a gunshot wound as a red dot on the front of the white shirt and the victim generally (if he is a good guy) has enough time to say a few things before he closes his eyes and goes to sleep with a contented look on his face.

So, it's about time citizens got the facts concerning lethal firearms.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/06/01/npr-ar15-tweet-n2608056

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/06/01/npr-ar15-tweet-n2608056

[ June 01, 2022, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted June 01, 2022 02:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another opinion piece explaining the "Sell Out Talks" that the Media is calling compromise, but these senators are just folding and giving in and gaining nothing in return. Voters aught to remember this and understand that it's a sell out!

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/01/there-is-no-bipartisan-gun-compromise-in-the-works-just-gop-capitulation/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 06:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Biden put on a show, he's a fucking Drama Queen! His speech: ENOUGH!

Democrats want the Whole Enchilada, ban AR15's, semi-autos, magazines, whatever they are? And RED FLAG LAWS!

You know what that is, right? It's when a Liberal has a suspicion that a conservative may be dangerous, God only knows, they can run amuck over just about anything!

Proof is a suspicion, better safe than sorry! Take their guns away before they can shoot up a school! Never mind a Habeas Corpus, or whatever they call it? The Second Amendment isn't absolute! You can't buy a cannon! Besides, everybody knows they lie, get those guns and make them prove they would never harm a child, or even blow their lungs out of their precious little body! No sense in getting emotional and besides, you don't need 300 bullets, (for God's sakes) to kill a deer! The whole thing is disgusting, a AR15 bullet is designed to blow the head off! Disgusting! Despicable! For God's Sake, think of the little Chilin! We must do something NOW and not let a crisis go to waste....did I forget anything?

The rest of the speech, I don't remember, so do the right thing, ban those dirty assault weapons/and God Bless You All; and Tiny Tim!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 11:21 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
My gawd, the destructive, explosive devastation of the bullets spewed out from the AR15 assault rifle was such that DNA tests were needed to identify the remains of the unidentifiable bodies!
If that brain dead mother fucker is half as concerned and passionate about the subject,why for christ's sake does he need to read his feelings off a teleprompter or notes?
I ponder what this sonofabitch was handed,and could have continued,even branding it his with some creative progressive massaging. They so hated their predecessor they wasted it all for this shit show we have now.
Not ashamed to say,every time he begins his decent from AF1,I'm hoping to see a foot fault on the 3rd step down.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 12:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'd pay to see that, like Chevy Chase on Saturday Night! All the way to the bottom and break both legs! Maybe a concussion, if we're lucky!

Good hunting El Beer

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 12:49 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Never forget;
Slo-Joe, for all of his faults is a savvy lifelong politician. He believes with all of his corrupt heart that he's smarter than the great unwashed rabble and therefore the ends justifies the means.
These mass shootings are a God-send for the Democrats who are tanking at every polling level.
Make an impassioned speech to show you care and state that the 2nd Amendment is not an absolute, knowing that the Republicans will resist. Now, the Dems have something for the Mid-Terms to pound the drums about. "The right not only wants to starve seniors, now they want to shoot children !!!"
Never mind that EVERYTHING Biden has touched has turned to SHIT. The Dems need this to take the voters minds off of all of that.
That might be a hard sell when the voters can't afford the gas to drive to vote and have to walk.

End of rant............... For now.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 04:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have so little faith in the average citizen's intelligence that I think it is entirely possible that voters will forget about the baby formula, the high price at the pump, 40 Billion unsupervised dollars to a historically corrupt Ukraine, (what could go wrong?) and I could go on , like Biden is the only one in the country still pushing fucking masks!

But, if the school shooting can change the focus and a potential blood bath for Democrats is averted, Republicans can snatch defeat rom the jaws of victory! Because of a twisted 18 year old maniac! Can't make this shit up!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 05:02 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
china joe wants to disarm law abiding Americans. Yet he gives $86 billion in arms to the taliban. This shows just how stupid he really is.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 07:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you believe all the screaming to impeach Trump and here we are, incredibly, Joe Biden has not been impeached and he is so incompetent it's painfully obvious to everybody. No Republican has timidly ventured to propose impeachment with abundant evidence to support it.

There's still time....

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 03, 2022 07:49 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Impeach Biden and get Horizontal Harris for president ?????
Fuk me to death, ............ That's a really bad idea.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2022 06:01 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Chlamydia harris is too busy securing the border to do anything else, much less act as a resident of the country. Heels up!

--------------------

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2022 08:01 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Dems must be sweating bullets over the upcoming 2024 election.
They're looking at an ass-whooping this coming Nov. and they have NOBODY as heir apparent for the Presidential election 2024.
Biden's a one term lame duck.
Horizontal Harris has zero chance.
The Hateful Hildabeast will be lucky to avoid jail time.

Gonna get interesting.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2022 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a thought!

Let's put on our "Thinking Caps" and offer suggestions for Democrat presidential contenders.

Is there anybody out there, think Joe Manchin, senator from West Virginia, for example.

Okay, that one was easy, anybody else? What about that luscious & busty blonde in the sleeveless red dress and the black horn-rim glasses? You know who I mean! She's a rarity among Democrats, a critical thinker.

Your turn:

Give up already?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2022 10:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Max Headroom comes to mind as having as good a chance as anybody.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

MI VHNTR
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2022 04:42 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
This current democRAT "administration" is the largest collection of misfits, idiots, degenerates, perverts and inept scum ever assembled in one place.

As far as picking out ANY democRATic presidential contender, there's none available. That being said, dominion voting machines installed one idiot in office. I wouldn't be surprised to see another bumbling democRAT POS installed again courtesy of dominion and more mules.

--------------------

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2022 05:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You get the depressing post of the day award!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted June 06, 2022 05:40 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
It is the truth. Just look at gas prices, food prices, energy prices, and on and on. Yet the clueless boneheads still think that the vegetable in the White House is doing a good job.

Further, look at the recent "election" in Georgia. Both the governor and secretary of state survived. These two helped the steal in the 2020 election and got away with it. And so it continues.....

--------------------

FJB Let's Go Brandon

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters