The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » It's hard to believe people are falling for this BS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's hard to believe people are falling for this BS!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 15, 2022 10:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Biden wants us to convert to electric vehicles. Not just those of a few years ago that had both a little gas engine and a battery and charging system.

No, now "environmentalists" are whole hog on battery powered cars....AND TRUCKS!

It's all based on carbon emissions, which is already a huge LIE! We DO NOT need to fear CO2! Carbon credits are a joke! There are scientists that are little more than LOONY TUNES about the O zone and some sort of Chicken Little; The Sky is Falling!

To think that we will be committed to building EV's for the purpose of saving the planet from extra CO2 is ridiculous and dishonest, in the extreme.

I read an estimate a week ago about "Rare Earths" and this is no bullshit, the supply is not infinite. And, apparently, China holds over 60% of the global resources. These Lithium batteries are pretty cool but when they are exhausted, these hundred pound batteries will need a big dump and from what I have heard, there is little or no recycling possible. So, it's a far more critical and consumable commodity than oil or gas which are actually abundant and more discoveries occur almost daily. And that's with the stupid "greenies" restricting huge reserves such as the north slope and lots of offshore restrictions. It's really insane when you think about it for 10 or 15 seconds.

You could say the same thing about nuclear, which the environmentalists have boxed themselves into a corner 40 years ago. But, there's your solution, cheap and almost inexhaustible. Apparently France has been safely building nuclear power generators for decades, but our local morons have always been against it, and it's 99% bullshit.

I'm convinced that Liberals are going to sabotage this country in several directions. They maintain the most illogical philosophies and none of what they know is actually true. Yet, here we are, buying their theories as cold, hard, scientific FACT! Even Queen Elizabeth is worried about CLIMATE CHANGE. Geeze, you would think she would have advisors with true facts, but she's not alone. John Kerry apparently believes every GLOBAL WARMING pipe dream. And, how are they going to control the earth's temperature? How are they going to counter the effects of sun activity which fluctuates and causes polar icecap melting and then the ice ages that have been documented for hundreds and thousands of years.

It's what is known as "Utter Folly" to think humans can do anything about climate other than respond as best we can. But we can't change global temperatures from rising .02 degrees by 2100. And anyway, that's a good thing! It will perhaps give us an extended growing season in temperate zones. We need not be worried by a small increase in overall global temperature, it's actually a good thing; stupid!

What I'm trying to say is that Liberals and Environmentalists have been consistently WRONG about all of their predictions. I have never been able to understand why they continue to worry about things that are not true and that do not matter. Yet, it's Liberals that attack DISINFORMATION! Huh? Anyway, you can't convince them with truth, they insist on doing things that are counterproductive. It is at the point where everybody knows that we only have 12 years to save the earth....because AOC said so!

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/the_inconvenient_truth_about_electric_vehicles.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2022 11:04 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Think 'CONTROL'.
That's the Democrat's ultimate wet dream. They have every right to be in CONTROL because they're smarter than the unwashed masses and they know what's best for us in their minds.

So ........... We're all gonna drive electric.
Sadly the electric grids cannot handle the increased load during 'rush hour' any more than the L.A. freeways can.

Simple solution; CONTROL. Ration the hours one can charge their vehicles. Charge more (tax) peak hours. Require solar panels on your roof. Monitor your mileage and tax excessive amounts.

If we don't shut these fools down in the mid-terms, we deserve what we get.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2022 03:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am suddenly imagining Friday rush hour get out of town normal is stop and go, starting at around 3:00 and doesn't start moving until around 8:00 summertime.

Now add electric vehicles that suddenly have the battery drained and on I-10 eastbound there are at least 50 vehicles that need to be towed to a charging station. And that's very heavy traffic at least 40 miles from down town Los Angeles. Then the first major turnoff is either continue east to Phoenix, or up Cajon Pass, destination: Lost Wages, Nevada. Better pull off and get a recharge in Barstow so you can make it to the next recharging stations in (lemmie see?) Baker Summit.

You know, if we let them dump this clean air EV bullshit on us, we deserve to be hung by our heels and beat with whippy 22 caliber cleaning rods on the soles of the feet is where I like it best.

Liberals have succeeded in dumbing down the citizens and we all deserve whatever they have in mind after smearing our buttocks with peanut butter and jelly over an ant hole, and share the photos on FaceBook.

We are doomed, let's face it. if we can't at least regain a majority in the house, weeze fuked!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2022 06:31 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
How fuked is we ?????
Picture a future with Greta Thunberg as World Energy Czar and a mandatory maximum 35 mph speed limit to conserve battery power. (Actually, it'll be Kilometers per hour but I don't have the conversion table handy.)
You think that Fauci's power mad ??? These rats will stop at Nothing. Just ask anybody who's crossed Hillary.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2022 09:26 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to get my ouija board out tonight and talk to those that crossed Hillary! Does anyone have any hildabeast crossers that you want me to talk to.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2022 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, start with that Vince Guy that blew his brains out. Ask him who did it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2022 10:00 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Vince the guy that shot himself twice in the head?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 19, 2022 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You sound like one of those flat earth doubters?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2022 04:06 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, Vince Foster says the hit man was Janet Reno, and yes Reno is a man.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2022 08:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
BINGO! Yes, his name was Vince Foster. A Clinton operative, they are all lawyers, of course. But not all of them off themselves In repose on the side of a bill. (Think about it, what would you do?) I don’t need to think about it….never in a million years!

But, as they say, working for the Clinton’s!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters