The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Interesting to say the least

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting to say the least
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2022 10:23 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Got this from Al Lux

WRITTEN BY A FORMER US MILITARY COLONEL…
Think on this one long and hard about the power of the press today in America.

HERE IS AN INTERESTING THOUGHT THAT had not crossed my mind, until I read this — but now that it's mentioned in this message, my curiosity has been peaked.

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN:

(A) ANY OF THE 6,000-7,000 AMERICANS THAT WERE RESCUED FROM AFGHANISTAN?

(B) OR ANY OF THEM REUNITING WITH FAMILY OR BEING INTERVIEWED?

JUST A SHORT NOTE OF SOMETHING RATHER INSIGNIFICANT IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS….

WE ARE TOLD BY THE POWERS THAT BE - THAT APPROXIMATELY 6,000 TO 7,000 AMERICAN CITIZENS WERE RESCUED BY DARING EFFORTS OF THE U.S. STATE
DEPARTMENT AND U.S. MILITARY IN EVACUATIONS FROM KABUL AIRPORT.

OKAY, FAIR ENOUGH… THAT'S A GOOD OUTCOME.
HOWEVER, IT SEEMS A LITTLE ODD NOW THAT THERE ARE NO VIDEOS OF THE SURVIVORS OF THE AFGHAN CRISIS ARRIVING AT AIRPORTS.

NO CROWDS OR FAMILIES GREETING THE EXTRACTED AMERICAN RESIDENTS.

NO HUMAN INTEREST STORIES,

NO WHITE HOUSE INVITES FOR A SURVIVOR’S TV BROADCAST WITH SURVIVORS THANKING BIDEN. NO HOMETOWN INTERVIEWS OF PEOPLE THANKING BIDEN AND

LOCAL BROADCAST NEWS COVERAGE OF RELIEVED AMERICANS, HUSBANDS, WIVES, DAUGHTERS, OR SONS ARRIVING BACK IN THEIR HOMETOWN…. NOTHING.

SIX TO SEVEN THOUSAND AMERICANS SAVED FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE TALIBAN, AND NOT A SINGLE STORY OF THOSE AMERICANS ARRIVING HOME TO THE WAITING ARMS OF THEIR LOVING FAMILY?

YOU CAN'T PUT A GAG ORDER ON 7000 PEOPLE TO NOT TELL HOW BAD IT WAS, AND YOU KNOW THE DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER LET A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY BE WASTED......SO?

WHY WOULD THEY LET AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS GO BY?

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE REASON?

ANY OF THIS SOUND STRANGE TO YOU?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON?

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2022 10:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A lie by omission is still a lie. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2022 11:46 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
WE ARE BEING LIED TO. Situation Nomral All Fucked up(SNAFU).

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2022 12:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Al Lux? I have a call made by him that is a marvel of machinist talent. Does he still make those?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Wait a minute! Of course we are lied to! It's all a huge mystery. Even those flights in the middle of the night to scattered points where they haven't seen very many Africans and/or Mideasterners. And they are being supported quite well, otherwise they would be screaming bloody murder.

[ January 22, 2022, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters