The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Best Wishes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Wishes
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2021 05:13 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
A Very Merry CHRISTmas to all at Huntmasters.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2021 09:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Staff at Huntmasters also wishes everybody a Merry Christmas, even "Tiny Tim" Anderson!

I think Higgins pulled a stunt one year by sitting out in the open dressed as Santa and called a coyote. Something like that? I know ko ko would say; Big Deal, I do almost the same thing every day!

In any case, it won't hurt to offer Peace and Good Will; even to those evil assholes at PMS.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2021 10:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I think that it was the incomparable Gerry Blair who did that.

I try to look like a Garden Gnome in camo but can't get the hat quite right.

Happy Holidays to all except that pecker breathed needle dick who sends the 'shut 'er down' emails.
And Biden. Lets Go Brandon.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2021 12:56 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all! Hope y'all have a wonderful holidays-tex
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2021 04:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tim 'splained it to me .......... it's the tin foil in my hat.
BwaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa.
Pass the Mead.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2021 05:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
except that pecker breathed needle dick who sends the 'shut 'er down' emails.
The word is they are all queer and nobody hunts....anything! They don't know how? So I've heard. Predator Masters-it's all fake. lol

Redfog's 15 minutes was a cameo in his undies in Deliverance; you know, SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! I never saw it, just heard about it. But, real hunters wouldn't lie about something like that. So, it's gotta be true! And, he's fat, baby fat. This part is true, Red frog is gross fat

Yikes! I bet I hear from Chauncy in the morning!
edit: Percy?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ December 25, 2021, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2021 08:21 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
A merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters