The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Seasonal Good Will from - who is this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seasonal Good Will from - who is this?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted December 22, 2021 05:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
shut your shithole down, Lennie-Boy
Wed, Dec 22, 2021 3:55 pm
J. Flynn Edwards flynnedwards711@gmail.comHide
To nbosin@aol.com
Wow, HM has turned into a shitshow ghost town. It's a place where no true blue predator caller wants to be seen at.

You let politics get the best of it, and you. Plus, letting your most stupid posters like earthwalker whine and moan. that big bagged needs to get laid or something.

Time to shut this shithole down, Mr. Bosinski. You should of down it 7 years ago when stalwarts like Cal Taylor, DAA and Knockemdown wised up, took a shit on your rug and rode off into the sunset.

Save money and save face, shut down NOW

Jake

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2021 05:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, those mentioned actually objected to me posting the vile attacks I have to put up with. This guy has a return addy, and it's the first one I am able to reply to.

What I fail to understand is this, in a nutshell:

See I can't stand CNN and MSNBC! So, I don't watch them. I don't ever tune in to PMS either.

It's simple, for our opinionated friend Jake. Don't lurk on Huntmasters and his problem is solved. GET IT?

Apparently, he and the rest are losing sleep knowing that I'm still alive. It must be tough?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Last post I could find by DAA was 2019, not that I give a shit.

But neither of us can control the Internet, I fail to understand why this asshole cares what goes on here?

[ December 22, 2021, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2021 06:41 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Jake;
Thank you for brightening up my day.
When the Holidays get hectic, nothing's going right and the Lumbago's acting up, ......... It's good to know that there's a pathetic little insect like you out there hiding behind a keyboard & a phony address that is far and away worse off than I.
You Sir, are a gutless puke that attacks women and others you don't approve of from the shadows thinking that someone cares about your opinion. My dog farts more sense than you type.
You really need to take a long hard look at the existence you call a life. The hatred that you harbor will eat at you like a cancer and no one will mourn your passing.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2021 06:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just to illustrate something I've been saying all along, I got another message from someone I don't know and he said the origin of all the hate is the moderators forum at PMS. Well, imagine that! Just when we thought there might be a few adults running that place, this happens! They think their fake messages are humorous. Nothing has changed over there. What a pathetic bunch!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2021 02:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
More stuff, but ask yourself, what is the gain. These people are vicious and petty. These are not adult people, reminds me of a bunch of MEAN GIRLS!

Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 8:17 PM
Subject: stick it to him, Flyn!
To: <flynnedwards711@gmail.com>

It' past time that Huntmasters got wiped off the face of the earth. I believe that we've got Bosinski on the ropes, so don't let off the gas!

redfrog

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2021 02:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
and another one.
(I left off his name)

but this is the rest of the message

"To nbosin@aol.com
the mocksucker has ordered a hit on HM.

All PM mods have been instructed to send you vile emails with threats to shut down HM"

understand, I've never met any of these assholes! What the hell is the motivation?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2021 05:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If these people call themselves 'Christians' (especially at this time of year) it makes me proud to be a Neo-Pagan Druid.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2021 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I see absolutely NOTHING Christian about these messages and the creeps that send them! I question the motivation and intent and whatever they might think is the result. The whole bunch needs to do some serious thinking about constructive and productive pursuits. This is LORD OF THE FLIES shit!

Grow up PM!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2021 02:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do not forget, this fat asshole Redfrog is not even an American!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2021 01:21 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a lot of fucking nerve.

[ December 28, 2021, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted December 28, 2021 05:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Talk about living in your head! Believe me, I'm just as baffled by your behavior as you are in mine. I thought we were friends but you look more like a back stabbing prick. It's obvious you don't understand, and don't approve of the way I am dealing with PM. I'm making fun of their shit, not falling for any of it and I don't care if there is one person responsible or a dozen, so your insight isn't needed. And, no emails please, I have nothing further to say to you.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2021 07:15 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
PM as a member of predator hunting community is the equivalent of the far left wok cancel culture that wants t to control what others say and think. Soon, I expect PM to call us a bunch of racists with guns. Fuck Them if they cannot work with others.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted December 29, 2021 09:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to close this thread.

I got 3 more emails, one from salt lake calling me out for censoring after 20 years of saying I don't censor; I delete ONE rude message and I'm now a hypocrite. Remember, these are adults that want me silenced. Whatever I did, I promise I won't do it anymore.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters