The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Milley doesn't get a pass, but Pelosi needs to chill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milley doesn't get a pass, but Pelosi needs to chill
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 28, 2021 01:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we have Milley trying to polish his image and then he throws Pelosi under the bus! I don't believe this guy with way too much "Fruit Salad" all over his uniform. Says "Basecamp Commando", to me?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/28/milleyaustin-hearing-n2596592

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2021 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but .............. anybody who throws Pelosi under a bus can't be ALL bad.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 28, 2021 09:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care but my BS meter goes TILT watching this prick testify. Can't help it, he just looks shady to me!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 29, 2021 07:03 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt these guys are covering their asses with both hands holding boiler plate.

Note to the Government Guys monitoring this site;
Next time that you meet with that bumbling buffoon Biden, could you tell him that the best way to end a war IS TO WIN THE DAMN THING and THEN go home!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 29, 2021 07:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gdamn! ko ko! I'm going to have that laminated for my wallet!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 29, 2021 11:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww ............ You're making me blush. [Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 30, 2021 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you were too old to blush?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2021 10:17 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2021 11:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Only give that asshole half credit. Biden still has culpability, (is that the right word?)

But look. It comes down to those bushy eyebrows and just generally ugly for 20%.

I can't get over all those shiny medals, 12 inches of fruit salad and that Ranger Tab which all show that this is a true warrior and it all adds up to, I'm not at all convinced he's all show and no go.

Getting back to Biden. I really think the best solution is that he dies in his sleep!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters