The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The eyes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The eyes
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 04:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden has the eyes of a Pitbull and the bite of a slug what a singular disgrace and a shameful moment on the American people !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 06:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The question is which border will Biden the Buffoon open for a few million Afgans ?????
The Southern Border is spoken for and the Canadians up North aren't going to put up with Biden's Bullshit. That pretty much leaves the East Coast. How about New York city ??? The little camel humpers would feel right at home; high crime, incompetent government, rude people, gunfire even though no one is allowed to own guns. Perfect !!!...... Put out the Welcome mat !!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 07:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno? If you restrict them to one AK47 per male adult, I'm sure NYC could turn a blind eye to the rapes and beheadings. It's not that Biden meant for this to happen! Right?

On the other hand, if somebody shot the son of a bitch, yes, that would be terrible, but understandable. Yes, I would hate to see it. But honestly, he richly deserves it, I mean; I don't personally think so, but there might be a few Patriots out there that would cheer such an event....but not me, of course!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS if we weren't being watched before, we sure as hell are now!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 07:48 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ask them if you can wear your new hat when they take your mug-shot photos.

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 07:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 08:17 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And your face mask that says Fuck Biden....

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 640 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 08:17 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
The problem with shooting Biden is we end up with a slut for president, if w shoot her we end up with Piglosi. We are not in a good position.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted August 17, 2021 08:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's something else to chew on.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/biden_is_dishonest_delusional_and_dangerous.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 10:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I finally saw a comment that accurately reflects Biden, his speech and being wheeled back to seclusion at Camp David.

It's "WEEKEND WITH BERNIE" all over again! You know the movie where they propped up their dead boss and hilarity ensued?

Biden must be getting blood infusions or something that helps him read lies and obsfifurations, (what's the word?) for 18 minutes on a teleprompter?

If the corrupt Media can prop up this moron after this, they all deserve to be burned at the stake!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted August 17, 2021 10:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If I could stand to watch CNN or the networks, I would love to see just how they are spinning this Afghanistan fiasco! Well, they propped up Biden, excused his incompetence and covered up his mental collapse, tirelessly and completely. It's all shameful!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/16/no-biden-cant-blame-trump-for-the-afghanistan-withdrawal-disaster/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 01:01 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
In line with what Paul posted, a poet once wrote that the eyes are the window to the soul.
Watch the clip of Biden blaming President Trump for the debacle in Afghanistan and look at his eyes.
There's NOTHING THERE !!!!!
He has no heart.
He has no mind.
And for damn sure ............. he has no soul !!!

Somebody prove me wrong !!!!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2021 01:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, he's a creep! Been wrong on every single National issue in more than 40 years in congress, VP and now, the asshole is batting a thousand as President!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: tell me again! This Bastard got 80 million votes?

[ August 17, 2021, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2021 03:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
He got shit for votes the election was stolen ! Get it !!!!!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2021 07:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but at least he did have a bunch of mean tweets!

That's the one fault Trump had. So I've heard?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters