The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Happy Birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2021 04:07 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday America !!!!
I'd like to apologize for what the forces of evil have done to you.
We'll try and get back on track with the Mid-Term Election.

Keep an eye to the sky;
I've been told by a balloon chase team guy that a hot air balloon is being build with a large FUCK BIDEN logo on it. Don't know when it will fly or where it will be based out of but I told the guy that if they come up short of funds I'd toss in $20.00

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2021 04:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We have a president doing everything humanly possible to fuck over this country. Every nomination is some goddamned freak; the worst asshole he could find, it has to be intentional! Yes, he has cognitive disabilities, but somebody is advising him and all of it is extremely anti American. He has done nothing, ZERO, to advance and/or improve the country in any meaningful way, whatsoever! We are witnessing a Anti-Christ at work, here, the last six months! You almost wish one of his not very "Woke" aides would put a friggin' bullet at the base of his skull to let the air out. It's hard to imagine how much more damage this asshole can do in the next 3 1/2 years!

For the NSA monitoring this site, remember I said almost wish, and that of course would be dreadful and nobody would ever advocate that sort of remedy. Got it?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS but, is it time for something positive, a solution, to fix our serious problem with a flaming radical Liberal with a defective brain, I'd welcome a bold move; maybe just in handcuffs and march him to the door and see if he can find his way home? What do you say, Jay? Any ideas?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2021 05:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Fucked ....... Fucked-er ........ and Fucked-est.

Put Biden in a Care Facility .......... We get the Harlot Harris.
Impeach Harris ....... We get the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

I don't think that this country has EVER seen a greater threat that our current 'leadership'.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 04, 2021 09:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well...don't try blaming this shit on me! I never voted for a fucking Democrat in my life, even when there were only Democrats on the ballot. That's California right now and soon to be introduced in your state if you don't do something about it!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Just for those not paying attention: Our legislature in The People's Republik voted to change the election. No longer would the general election pit the highest vote getter from each party. They changed it to the two highest vote getters and in the last election, for the first time in history, Californians had a choice between two Democrats for Governor and two Democrats for United States Senator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not let that happen in your state!

[ July 04, 2021, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 04, 2021 11:12 AM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Systemic Stupidity.
Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, etal appear to take advantage of a segment of our society suffering from Systemic Stupidity which is further aggravated by the root cause(s) stemming from continual stretching of truths by those elected officials in power seeking more power. Stretching of truths is better described as blatant lying.

If caught lying, Bully Pulpit opportunities take advantage of position to decry racism by being racist themselves.

Vague, undefined words are purposefully planted into phrases to confuse those with Systemic Stupidity Syndrome tendencies.

Common examples of words used are Comprehensive, Reasonable, Fair Share, Systemic Racism, Critical Race Theory and as of late… Equity.

Lemming followers gleefully repeat the new catch phrases never knowing how to explain or define any meaningful context ergo Systemic Stupidity thrives. How would they know differently because meaningful nursery rhymes have all been replaced by pie-in-sky, unicorns and rainbow prose.

The ‘Root Cause’ of illegal aliens is FREE STUFF.
The ‘Root Cause’ of unfilled job openings is FREE STUFF.
The ‘Root Cause’ of most everything begins with a government offering FREE STUFF.

So what is Systemic Stupidity?
Simply put, Systemic Stupidity is a belief that the afflicted is essentially the responsibility of the non-afflicted thereby ensuring basic survival and providing any necessary (undefined) luxuries including a dismissal of any inability of the afflicted to accept responsibility of their own actions.

[Having a problem with wording of the last sentence.]

[ July 04, 2021, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Jay Nistetter ]

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 04, 2021 12:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!

Who put a nickel in that ^ guy?

Just kidding, Jay. It's not going to get better until people wake up and realize that Liberals never sleep! They want the rest of America as miserable and as unhappy as they are, which is very hard to do! Never forget, for a Liberal, if it's worth doing, MAKE IT MANDATORY!

Jay says it's Systemic Stupidity The Left spouts those Unicorns, Fair share, and other bullshit slogans, and Kamala's favorite: Root Cause! WTF does that mean, anyway?

The friggin' ROOT CAUSE of illegal wetbacks is Biden stoppin construction of the damned border fence and announcing that he's not turning anyone away; come and get your free money!

As I have noted several times, the generosity of the Democrat Administration is such that every friggin' wetter is sending, via Western Union, at least 40% of the "FREE MONEY/FREE STUFF" back to Guatemala and El Salvador, and Honduras, what they call a TRIANGLE, and pretty soon, all those countries will be empty! Don't we already have enough of their MS13 assholes in prison? Somebody's paying for all that ink? Guess what, stupid! You are! And Liberals are making it mandatory! Shut up and we will let you have a quiet little BBQ today if you keep it down to 4 people! Meanwhile, fucking Biden is having a 1000 first responders at the Whitehouse for; wait for this/a friggin' BBQ! Is anybody in the MEDIA going to point that out? We get a quiet little cookout with hotdogs and he's pulling out all the stops for a gathering of ONE THOUSAND FIRST FUCKING RESPONDERS!

Don't blame me, I voted for Donald J Trump in 2020 just like I did in 2016! The man has been proved right about every single thing he has said! The dishonest MEDIA is working tirelessly, day and night to negatively spin everything he says: SCREAMING; HE SAID WE SHOULD INJECT BLEACH INTO OUR VEINS! ....and, if he said it, it therefore must be wrong! Everything he says is wrong!

Let's face it, the goddamned MEDIA aught to be taken out and shot!

End of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: anybody ever notice that these people that have walked 3,000 miles, (yeah, sure but they arrive at the border fresh as a daisy, every one with new Nike's that have no dust on them? Put those women in the front row that have carried that baby THREE THOUSAND MILES and everybody is better dressed than your average American. Where is George Soros finding all these sport togs? We need an in depth story about the logistics, setting up the tents in advance for the weary traveler, get the soup kitchen fired up for 3 squares a day! Don't expect the same sleeping bag every night! Save the good sneakers for the camera crews! An Army travels on it's stomach, after all!

For crying out loud! Please, everybody! Look like you have walked 3,000 miles, you are too bright eyed and bushy tailed to be believable! Ham it up a little! Look weary, but hopeful! You guys are having way too much fun, but don't let it show! Don't worry, if you do let it show, the fucking MEDIA will make sure it don't make the news!

[ July 04, 2021, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2021 05:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ! you liberal assholes stay away from my house i live in the middle of nowhere they will never find the body !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2021 11:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Folks, and Members of the Peanut Gallery,

They have successfully neutered the Fourth of July! I didn't hear a fucking firecracker all fucking day long. Of course, with a few Mexicans in the neighborhood, they will get drunk and let off a couple blasts of their 12 gauge, all random, so that makes a little noise but they could be celebrating Cinco de Mayo, Sabato Gigantic or the Revolution, for all I know?

But the change is quite literally, NIGHT AND DAY from when I was a kid. Every city around here has a sign on the road warning that all fireworks are prohibited within the city limits of their fine city and again, folks of Mexican heritage generally ignore the warnings but us white folks wouldn't think of breaking the law because we are stupid enough to hold these devices in our hands and thereby blow off several fingers and an opposable thumb. Now try picking your nose with what's left and you suddenly see the problem.

When we had exhausted every explosive and incendiary device, we would have rolls of caps intended for "CAP GUNS" an archaic term that I refuse to describe, look it up! Anyway, caps came in several configurations, one was in perforated squares meant for arial bombs. You throw them as high as you can and they come down and go "BANG". then there were rolls of caps, five to a package and you just break apart each one and load into your cap pistol. Then they had a ratcheting device that fed them little bumps to the hammer that would explode them and then they would come out the top.

However, that was way too slow so we would break out Dad's short handled sledge hammer and we would pound a whole roll on the curb, and that would produce an ear ringing blast, sometimes you could hit it twice but my dad had a short piece of railroad track we used as an anvil, and if you stood up and really whacked that roll of five caps stuck together, it could be heard down the block, for sure. After dark, when we had blown up everything from cherry bombs to Lady Fingers, we had to use up what they called "snakes" which permanently left a black mark on the sidewalk and then we had sparklers, for years they were all the same but them they were available in a few different colors but make no mistake, this stuff was for pussies. But, when it's all you have left, you do what you have to do!

Point is, the 4th was a day of fireworks, from sunup to well after sundown. I never knew anybody that put an eye out with a Roman Candle or lit a cherry bomb between their teeth. Except for permanently ruining our hearing, nobody I knew was ever injured. We always left a mess for the adults to sweep up; Piccolo Pete's and various fountains, that the girls liked but even when hit with a hammer before lighting, they didn't blow up. We had these balls, different sizes, that you would throw as hard as you could against the sidewalk and they would blow up. We couldn't afford those bricks of Peonies, or wet them off all at once like in China. Just one at a time usually. We never had bottle rockets which were the scourge of the neighborhood around here when everyone had Shake Cedar shingles. Those things actually are stupid dangerous and aught to be banned. Same with Roman Candles. Why can't people be content with just blowing stuff up? Our favorite was dead carp. I heard, many times where somebody would toss a cherry bomb down a commode and it supposedly blew it up, all stories, I never actually saw that kind of mischief.

Those days are long gone, my friend. Now we have 30 minutes of fireworks, exactly like last year. OOOH, how pretty!

Down Memory Lane with El Bee
Good hunting.

[ July 05, 2021, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters