The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » All you pussies that took the covid shot, raise....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All you pussies that took the covid shot, raise....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 03, 2021 09:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YOUR HAND!

https://news.yahoo.com/nurses-fired-for-not-getting-covid-19-vaccine-explain-their-rationale-202817653.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2021 05:25 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You can give me mine when I'm dead !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted July 05, 2021 06:00 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
No freaking way they'll put that sh*t into me.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2021 05:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard the lab rats wont take it until they are done testing it on humans !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2021 05:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ve haf Vays! Be realistic, people. They already have the most easily controlled group, students in line. They are required to show their papers before registering for classes. The Cruise Lines won't let you board without the same documentation. Airlines are very seriously thinking about exactly when they can make it mandatory, not if. Maybe a few of you diehards will manage for a while, but these are Liberals and they firmly believe that anything worth doing needs to be MANDATORY! If you are the last man standing, I congratulate you while Nurse Cratchet holds you down and they clamp the probes between your ears.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2021 02:42 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted July 06, 2021 06:23 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
White House liar Jen Sucki said today that Demented Fraud Joe will send people to harass the unvaccinated people.

Will they be wearing swastika armbands to identify themselves?

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2021 07:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There is but one way to deal with Liberals. We must drive a wooden stake through their heart. Otherwise, they will conjure unlimited MANDATORY remedies!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/the_vaccinehappy_feds_are_going_to_chase_you_down_in_your_home.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Wiley E
Knows what it's all about
Member # 108

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2021 07:34 AM      Profile for Wiley E   Email Wiley E         Edit/Delete Post 
I got vaccinated. My wife works in a nursing home with the most vulnerable and I did it for them more than for myself.

Keep in mind that the development of these vaccines were initiated by my president Donald Trump.

Not a liberal bone in me. The only issue that I struggle with is health care. I don't believe in socialized medicine and know the problems associated with it. I also don't believe in Obamacare and the liberals ability to run anything correctly.

What I do believe in is that someone who is stricken with a disease should not have to die because they couldn't afford proper treatment when our stupid government is paying people not to work and providing benefits to illegals.

Besides a strong military, if there is one thing I wish my tax dollars could go to it's someone who is down on their luck from a health standpoint and couldn't afford health insurance.

I don't think the health care problem can be fixed but it can certainly be improved. If you disagree, I don't care.

That's as liberal as I am.

Now this is how conservative I am. If they come for the guns I am absolutely willing to die for my right to protect myself. Hopefully that day never comes but if it does, I am ready to die because the alternative is a death of it's own.

~SH~

[ July 15, 2021, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Wiley E ]

Posts: 853 | From: Kadoka, S.D | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 15, 2021 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you are in the right place, Scott. If we have any Liberal leaning members.... beside ko ko, I don't know it?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm just kidding, he ain't. In fact, in all seriousness, I don't remember a Liberal leaning post by anybody, ever? I think I'd remember that?

Besides that, we screen them in the application!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters