The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » China Joe and his great plan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: China Joe and his great plan
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2021 04:22 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Watched that stupid bastard we call a president on how to curb gun violence. Not one word about keeping criminals in jail for more than 10 minutes or funding police or anything that is so obvious a box of rocks could figure it out. No we hear about social programs and going after gun dealers. I think I even came up with new curse words for those ignorant bastards while my blood pressure spiked listening to all that total bull shit.
Absolutely not one item on the real problem of criminals getting away with murder and getting let out on no bail. These democrats are total evil communists and want to rule us like Kim in North Korea.
I could go on and on but I realize I am talking to the choir. Lord help the USA if we don't get those lieing cheating communist bastards out of office. Damn them all straight to HELL.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2021 07:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2021 12:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes!

How can Biden so goddamned stupid! He is after arm braces and 2000 killings in Chicago so far this year snd not one was committed with an arm brace! He’s after gun show “loopholes” and they do not exist, but he keeps talking about it like, if he could only close that loophole, America could sleep well at night, henceforth!
And Idiot Liberals actually believe this is the key component to solving the mass murders in our Democrat controlled ghettoes!
Are they really that stupid?
I’M SURE OF IT!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

[ July 08, 2021, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2021 02:43 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When is the military going into the Whitehouse and remove him. I don't care to talk about people with diminished capacities but something must be said he has the brains of a hammer! He and Harris need to get on down the road !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2021 08:46 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said
Systemic Stupidity

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2021 05:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Right on Jay !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2021 11:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How come we all know this stuff and the Media hasn't figured it out yet? Media is all Liberal and a large component of Liberalism is stupid-ism. Media; HELLO! Biden is a friggin' Vegetable, he's Mr Potato Head! Come on, Man! Reporters are supposed to be so bright, how come none of them have noticed that fucking Biden has friggin' DEMENTIA? If it was Trump who couldn't make a simple statement without pauses and stumbling and....you know, the thing? They all would be screaming some shit about the 25th Amendment! I believe this is called a DOUBLE STANDARD? Trump is incompetent, Biden likes chocolate ice cream cones with chocolate chips. Everybody knows this, but they keep asking the important questions, over and over! The fucking MEDIA is brain dead! Completely and totally dishonest, EARLY ONSET ALZHEIMER"S DISEASE and somehow, they do not recognize these obvious symptoms?

When Trump held a news conference, out with the knives, every question was verbal combat! Every question was a GOTcha! Shameful! Disrespectful! and Trump was up for it; the man is sharp, he didn't stumble. Biden can't tell you what color his ice cream is, much less the flavor! BUT, THE MEDIA SEES NOTHING WRONG? They are self disciplining in not asking this guy what time it is, knowing he would get it wrong. Hard to believe we are all playing this idiotic game where the EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!

You tell me; has anybody ever asked Biden a substantive question? You know, the thing.... Russia, China, NATO, THERMONUCLEAR WAR? It's a farce! Disgusting! Liberals are dishonest, stupid assholes!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2021 08:42 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
This whole gun control crap is not about safety or guns. It is about control, specifically totalitarian control of the peasants. The big shots all have armed guards, fences, secret service or whatever. They won't be giving those up any time soon. No one has said "Hey let's defund the FBI, DEA, Secret Service, NSA, Capital Police or ATF". They serve their masters on high and are safe from the bullshit.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2021 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I agree with your statements. I will try to convey a bit of my attitude about that subject.

First, every single time we have some kind of conversation about guns and cop killer bullets and "high capacity" magazines, THEY CAN'T LOSE!

We give up something, just to make them happy or at least, to shut them up. They can't lose! They always win SOMETHING! We never win ANYTHING!

They have every incentive to keep chipping away at our rights, incrementally. And we act like we have achieved some victory by giving an inch or a mile. That's not how I define a win! WE haven't had a single fucking win! Not one! They win every time! They always gain some concession, and we collectively breathe a sigh of relief, like WOW! WE SURE DODGED THE BULLET ON THAT ONE! Every time, we lost! They gained some concession! They are playing with our money, so why not get more outrageous? Can't hurt? They never lose! They always win! They think: Hey, I like this game because those dummies always give up something! That's us; DUMMIES! We play their game and give up something and breathe a sigh of relief because they didn't take EVERYTHING! But, pretty soon, we will be fighting for that last slice of the pie! Then, what will we be relieved about, that they left us a few photographs of the guns we used to own? Wow! Remember when we owned handguns? How about when we had AR15's? Here's a picture of me holding a black gun! Wow! Those were the days! PUKE!

[ July 10, 2021, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters