The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Some sad news (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Some sad news
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 15, 2021 10:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all".

Yes, you certainly have a point! I agree with that!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2021 08:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
CDude;
Wiley gives some fine advice and the part about vigorous exercise makes perfect sense.
However, knowing that you have a number of 'postal bodyparts' might I suggest seeing if there's an archery club near you. A club with Traditional shooters in particular. I can pretty much assure you that if you show up and say "HI" they would make you feel welcome and explain some of this pointed stick stuff. The camaraderie & b.s. is like candy for the soul.......... and the shooting's fun too.
Seriously, in about six decades of archery I've run into only a couple of jerks and one of those was only a part time jerk.
Good people & good times.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters