The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Big Loop Days

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Loop Days
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2021 02:01 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dave!! How you liking J.V. now?
Just looked at the webcam what a circus.
Always avoided that weekend.
Now it's on to Riggins for the next drunk fest with Idaho rodeo Assoc.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 17, 2021 07:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dave! EW really does not approve of this relocation. Especially without prior clearance. BTW, How are the goats?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2021 12:52 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
We hunkered down mostly. Visited the vendors and such never went to the rodeo. Windy and chilly Saturday and hot Sunday.

LB the goats have been staying with my old neighbors. I'm taking them home tonight. I had to secure some things we have coyotes coming thru now and again.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted May 17, 2021 06:25 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't disapprove of J.V. just HATE Oregon!!
Also have driven that road into the valley for over 30 years about 8 months out of the year. Glad it's all over and done with.
Just hope Dave knows what he is doing.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 04:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I get lots of coyotes there was day when I would set up and shoot them now I just smile and say thanks for the good time's ! I had dairy goats my kids were raised on goats milk nuthin better and they are lots of fun ! good little critters !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 08:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul;
Go after 'em with the bow. You're still 'hunting' but the ones that you have to skin will be far & few between. Plus, a coyote with a pointed stick is a trophy to be proud of.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 08:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My big nanny was about 90 pounds she was a Nubian Sannan cross! cant check the spelling my computer does not speak goat ! bout 1.5 gals a day !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 08:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks KOKO i aint doin much these days not real well ! Im lucky to get off the couch !LOL!

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 09:45 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I know Oregon is pretty screwed up, lately Idaho ain't much better. Wife was in Nampa Idaho yesterday she just wanted to go in McDonalds and have lunch. Nope lobby closed. Oddly I went into McDonalds in Ontario Oregon a month ago and they were open. Go figure ?

I can tell ya last weekend there was zero social distancing and not a mask in sight. The dance was packed with people. To crowded for me had a beer with an old guy and went home.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 10:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with ko ko. Anybody that can stick an arrow in a coyote, my hat's off to them!

Paul, I sense that you aren't feeling 100% and I am rooting for you, my friend! Tell you the truth, I'm just hanging in there myself. I want to get out and do some hunting but I'm just not ready. That surgery kinda kicked my ass!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 10:47 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys take care of yourselves. We are all getting towards the short end of the candle.
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2021 11:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah .......... What Dave said ^^^^

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters