The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Relax everybody!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Relax everybody!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2021 08:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
President Biden/Harris said some remarks about how fucking racist America is, since this jury convicted the cop of murder.

Now, thanks to everybody, America won't be burned to the ground! Is it getting out of control? You tell me!

Myself, I am disgusted. What more do we need to do? Blacks are staring in TV commercials 100% these days! What more do we need to do, another Civil War to free the slaves? I'm sure REPARATIONS can't be far away. Oh, and defund the police! That will help, maybe the first step for a country truly free of racism, at least towards blacks. Looks like 'Dial a Riot' is here to stay!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31451 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2021 08:45 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
We are now the minority.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2021 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an amazing and brave speech by Candace Owen on Tucker Carlson. She is my hero!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS actually, I see no reason why the Supreme Court would not reverse the conviction in the sham trial.

Look, I'm not saying the cop does not bear some responsibility, he should have turned him over, for one thing. But after fighting this guy, he didn't want to lose control and I don't blame him!

Go right to the first video.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/following_the_chauvin_verdict_there_are_two_videos_you_should_see.html

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 21, 2021 09:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Relax, I said! Here's brain dead Biden lecturing America on racial guilt. This asshole was somehow elected to the most powerful job in the world and he doesn't know what he's talking about.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/bidens_statement_following_the_chauvin_verdict_was_disgraceful.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2021 09:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's what you get!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2021/04/21/blm-protesters-harass-nyc-dinners-after-chauvins-guilty-verdicts-n2588317

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2021 11:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Next we hear from the Lunatic Fringe, That lovable idiot, Michael Moore!

Talk to us, Bro!

https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/20/michael-moore-celebrates-chauvin-verdict/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=622

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted April 21, 2021 02:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just in case you have been living under a rock the past year or so....

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/21/theres-no-way-americans-can-trust-the-ju rys-chauvin-verdict/

edit: I think this verdict could very easily be reversed!

[ April 21, 2021, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2021 08:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's Ann with her observations....WEEZE FUKED!

https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2021/04/21/thanks-jurors-youre-safe-now-we-arent-n2588347

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 07:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That trial had nothing to do with race but with crime Biden turned it to race !He should be hung !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 09:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No argument, here. This country is becoming more stupid, every day....and I mean that QUITE LITERALLY!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 09:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ya think ????
Was at a yard sale. Kid, either late grade school or early high school NEEDED A SMART PHONE TO MAKE CHANGE FOR A DOLLAR !!!!

Weez so fuked weez don't even know how fuked weez is !!!

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2021 10:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's surprisingly common, ko ko. We are not educating kids any more. I didn't even know that the schools had canceled subjects like Civics, and History. Yeah, so they have more time to talk about Critical Race Theory. Wow! Ain't that a catchy slogan? It's so professional, so important sounding and, (guess what) it's criminally dishonest!

I'll send a link to a recent article in Imprimis. BRB

here ya go! Read all about this latest bullshit that is destroying America!
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/critical-race-theory-fight/

[ April 24, 2021, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2021 02:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I do not think of myself as "racist" and I think I can separate truth from propaganda.

But, like millions of people that watched George Floyd on the ground with Chauvin's knee on his neck....so they say, anyway? There again, I did not watch that clip for nine minutes and 27 seconds, mainly because I never saw more than WAG, 30-45 seconds? So, if the cop had had his knee on Angel Face's back some of the time, and the angle from the girl's video on the curb didn't really show very much of the victim, let's call it 75% cop and 25% victim, just for sake of argument.

So, I couldn't tell, from what I saw, and I will tell you what I would do, momentarily. But George Floyd put up quite a struggle; to the point that 4 cops could not toss his ass in the back of the squad car. The result was that he laid down on the pavement, subdued and complaining that he can't breathe, and every swinging dick this side of Mars has heard all about it. Then he's calling, or pleading for Momma!

Okay, now here's where I will tell y'all what I would do if I can't breathe: I would be screaming bloody murder! I'd be struggling as if I was drowning, and we all know how dangerous it is to have a desperate drowning manstart clawing at you, and why you have to get behind him because he's going to try drown you, if he can see you!

A man that can't breathe does not dreamily call for his mommy and state in a low keyed voice that he can't breathe, UNLESS all those drugs are starting to affect him and all he wants to do is go to sleep, or something?

This is all high drama! And all the friggin' audience is buying this performance like it's real and factual. It's like in the movies where the guy gets shot and has time to quietly say good bye and then lay his head to the side and close his eyes because we have all seen death on the big screen a bazillion times.

I do not think we saw enough of that nine minutes to be able to tell that this dude was in extremis. But, if what they tell us is any indication, he stopped breathing in much the same way as is usual in a fatal drug overdose. Now, prove me wrong!

Good Hunting. El Bee

PS will verdict be reversed? Ha! And have every city in America burned to the ground? Not likely!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/21/theres-no-way-americans-can-trust-the-jurys-chauvin-verdict/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2021 02:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's cooler heads. (laughing) David Brooks? Yeah, right. I think he thinks the jury reached a just verdict; just a guess? He is obviously a lot more informed and tuned in than I am.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/04/24/david_brooks_on_chauvin_we_can_take_some_satisfaction_that_justice_was_done_and_there_was_no_civil_unrest.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters