The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » what would ko ko do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what would ko ko do?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 17, 2021 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You really have to read the text before watching the video. I thought the pet cat got out of the carrier and panicked.

Anyway:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/bobcat_attack_in_north_carolina_demonstrates_the_value_of_a_good_husband.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2021 09:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a gag going around about the Gov. of Calif. out jogging and feels threatened by a coyote. He closes the park, appoints a commission to study the problem and finally brings in a predator control operation to solve the problem all at great expense to the taxpayers.
The same day, the Gov. of Texas was out jogging and was also threatened by a coyote....... At which time he drew his personal protection device in .40 cal., fired two shots and solved the whole problem for a $1.50 worth of ammo.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2021 09:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and I wonder why the story features 40 caliber? I have a Shield in 40S&W and I have a XD 9mm. The 40 is just enough that it's not really pleasant to shoot, at least in a smaller gun like the Shield. The XD, on the other hand, is quite pleasant to shoot, about like the Lady Smith, in 38 Spl, I used to carry. I'd still carry it except my daughter asked for it, and she keeps it in a box, in the closet, far out of reach. Where it will come in handy in one of those home invasions.

But still, now that I spent all that money on the 45 1911A1, and Springfield has come out with a 10mm in the 1911 platform, it sounds interesting. But, I don't really think I need one. Hell, they ar all interesting!

Which brings me once again to one of my favorite bitches. Every month, I read about some slick gun like the HEX Wasp mounted HellCat. But, if any new offering ever becomes available in California, it will be a long time in coming! This is not right! First, because of the stupid "safety" testing before it can be sold to consumers in The People's Republik. Second, whatever is available is snapped up so fast it would make your head spin! As I've said before, guns and ammunition are unavailable in this state. It's a goddamned joke! Who the hell voted to put these schmucks in charge, anyway?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2021 02:03 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The answere is obvious ,IDIOTS.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2021 09:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well the vote is trending heavily! Should we change the forum to:

quote:
WHAT WOULD KO KO DO?
Let you voice be heard!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2021 09:43 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on board.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2021 10:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Walk the elephant, pitch to the rhino.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2021 02:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ............ What would Kokopelli do ?????

It's the off season. I leave the coyotes alone to bear & raise their young.
The political climate sucks while we await the return of Trump or Jesus in the hope that America can still be saved despite the damage the democrats are doing.
The West remains locked in a drought situation.

So ............ What to do ????
We learn. Maybe only simple things but the important thing is to learn new things. New places. New skills. New goals to keep the mind & body active.
Ergo .......... (I love using that word.) My goal for this year is to fix two meals, one of animal flesh and one of fish from my outings along with the misc. side dishes that I forage. I'm talking cattail roots, nopalitos (cactus pads), something from mesquite bean flour and possibly even a fiddlehead fern salad type dish. Mushrooms aren't my strong suit but with the help from my mentor on the other side of the mountain and a couple of field guides I think that I can learn a bit more woods lore.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2021 05:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We hear//preparing eminent road trip/somewhere/ possibly/The People's Republik/can't verify/10-4/ APB/report whereabouts/do NOT approach/bad to the bone/end

If anybody knows ANYTHING, let me no!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters