The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Fair question ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fair question ???
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 12:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Would it be reasonable to refer to the Modena (sp?) Vaccine that works as the Trump Vaccine and the Johnson / Johnson Vaccine that has 'issues' as the Blundering Buffoon Biden Vaccine ?????
Just sayn'

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2021 04:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I developed a new vaccine for foot and knee trauma its
callaeid fell down vaccine

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted April 16, 2021 06:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You just have to wonder how Biden's handlers worry that he might do something stupid, and especially keep him away from the nuclear codes. This is such a farce! It's unimaginable! All those bird dogs in the Media, somehow, none of them notice how frail and disoriented he is? If I ever give our 4th Estate any damned credit, at all, ever, that will be too soon! This is scandalous! How can you fire the entire Press Corps? But, that's what needs to be done! They are not doing their job, it's difficult to understand how Left Wing politics can so alter the atmosphere in Washington D.C. that they cannot see the danger in pretending that Biden is competent enough to dress himself, you know, matching socks-and who's tying his cravat? Suddenly, one of these days, he will be mute, or babbling incoherently and what are they going to do?

Expect some lame excuse like; "we had no idea, this is so sudden! Thank God for Vice President Harris!"

Unbelievable! Just, utterly fucking, UNBELIEVABLE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2021 09:07 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They don't need to be shut down they need to be destroyed !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2021 03:53 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Sky News in Australia has talked about biden's dementia quite a few times. The lame stream media here can't see it because they propped him up since he was named the democRATic nominee.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2021 04:40 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Biggest
Idiot
Democrats
Ever
Nominated.

The media supported that Buffoon and if they back away now it will only make them look bad.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2021 06:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I see? The Media continues to support Biden now because if they told the truth.... they would look bad?

I got news for you, Amigo. They have looked bad for many years. I'm not sure exactly when it became clear that our vaunted and respected National News Media was playing politics and were providing slanted coverage in just about every category, not just political coverage.

I can't imagine the state of affairs if FOX News had not arrived on the scene about 20 years ago? But it's been longer than that that our trusted FOURTH ESTATE HAS BEEN POUNDING SAND UP OUR ASS!

And, they do this without any shame whatsoever! Lately, their excuse is; FOX! Because FOX runs 3 hours of political commentary week nights, they think they are justified in lying to us 24/7.

Sorry for the rant! Now what were you saying?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters