The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2021 07:02 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I sold my house last night. It was never listed full price buyers are from Portland will be here Tuesday night to look at it just because.

The realtor showed them pictures from the listing 65 months ago when we bought it. They said as long it looks the same. It does maybe better ? they will take it.

Weird shit this buying frenzy. The realtor assures me they are not liberal. The buyers wife's folks live down the road in town.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2021 07:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you!

I sold a house 2 years ago. I only owned it 7 months and sold it for a profit. You just never know?

This is a troubling trend though. I suppose we have all noticed these commercials on TV where you buy a car On Line, and they deliver it with a tow truck to your front door. This is like Amazon. Look up anything and you get a Amazon page. Nobody goes to a store any more. Nobody pulls up in front of a new car dealer, they are buying 1 and 2 year old vehicles in pristine condition. Drive it first? That's so RETRO!

And now people are buying houses OUT OF STATE, sight unseen! I don't get it? In this case with Dave, you almost think it's just investment, there are things you don't notice until you are standing there and looking around, never mind the condition of the foundation and the plumbing and what about Bond issues and property taxes? It will be a long time before I buy a friggin' house "On Line"! It's no wonder I see ads on TV saying that they will handle your sale for a 2% commission. I guess so, they hardly need to life a finger. You want to give the people credit but some trends are crazy.

In the news: George Floyd widow get's $27 million, wrongful death payment from the city of Minneapolis. I guess for grief? She had not see her husband in 6 years, that must have been a tragic shock? But, me, Im thinking the guy caused his own death, Look how long it took to release the videos of him arguing with the cops, dragging him out of his car and fighting with them to the point that they can't even shove him into the cruiser! What I notice in what I see on TV is a trend among (go ahead, call me RACIST) BLACK PEOPLE to dispute an arrest. Once the cop thinks he has grounds for a collar, you are not going to talk him out of it, and the charges just multiplied. You see it every day, they scuffle, they break and run, they mouth off! None of this bullshit is going to smooth the action and when it escalates and cops have to use force, they have nobody to blame but themselves, especially if the cops lose their cool and whip out the gun.

So, that's the problem. It's a national epidemic, argue and resist arrest, and it's not going to end well. But then your baby momma scores $27 million and Black Lives Matter.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2021 05:40 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe these riots tolerated by the blue states is part of their leftist plan to take over red states. It is driving out the small business owners and the middle class to red states. With interest rates almost zero their plan to turn us blue coast to coast is working well. Hold on everyone it is going to get worse.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2021 07:53 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Correct the influx of people moving inland is slowing turning Idaho for example. Blue our elections get closer every year.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2021 09:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
DRIVES ME NUTS! FREE STUFF!

and I pay for it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2021 03:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you Dave hope all goes your way !!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2021 06:35 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Paul. If all goes to plan we will be debt free in about 30 days !!
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 06:22 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
LB was right the Portland lady showed up and nit-picked the shit out of the place. She backed out. No biggie we paused for two weeks for timing purposes and sold it again after another couple came and looked at it 17 days ago. The house never was listed.

Anyway moving to the new place on Friday.

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 09:31 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
(EDIT) Won't load. Delete-abort whatever ?

[ April 14, 2021, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Buying real estate especially a house remotely is beyond my understanding. Not much better than buying a car on line. But with millennials in charge, these days, that’s really all they know? You know, Amazon and Uber eats and everything their little hearts desires from their smart phone.

Like that 15 year old black girl that just killed an elderly man with her taser; that didn’t bother her, but she was panicked because she lost her phone in the tipped over car. Shit like that is really pathetic.

They might try to say we were just as bad, but that’s bullshit!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Buying real estate especially a house remotely is beyond my understanding. Not much better than buying a car on line. But with millennials in charge, these days, that’s really all they know? You know, Amazon and Uber eats and everything their little hearts desires from their smart phone.

Like that 15 year old black girl that just killed an elderly man with her taser; that didn’t bother her, but she was panicked because she lost her phone in the tipped over car. Shit like that is really pathetic.

They might try to say we were just as bad, but that’s bullshit!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 01:34 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed people use that damn stupid phone too much !!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2021 05:56 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, it's not the using too much ....... it's the mis-using too much.
An endless amount of information available at one's fingertips but instead it's used for memes & games that seem to be geared to about a seventh grade level.

On the other hand, I'm still learning how to use my flip phone.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 06:19 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Right on KoKo !! I'm just now figuring out my flip phone. BTW I'm getting a landline again. I'm so excited [Cool]
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 06:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you get a land line, get an answering machine to go with.
Endless stream of telemarketers and scams. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 07:14 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed one of the factors though is cell service is a tad spotty there.
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 07:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have an I phone it spends a lot if time alone much to my wife's distress ! I just tell her it is here for my convivence and not the other way around !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 08:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm kinda embarrassed to divulge this. But, I frequently leave the house, phone-less! I'm probably a "One percenter" in that category? I'm also somewhat vain about it! Imagine, leaving the house, and actually going shopping without my trusty iPhone in my shirt pocket! That's reckless! That's brave and foolhardy, too! I'm bragging again, can't help it, smart, good looking and brave enough to leave the house without iPhone support! Damn!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted April 15, 2021 08:45 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^ Me too !!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters