The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » THE DAMNED CONTROL FREAKS-LOCKDOWN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE DAMNED CONTROL FREAKS-LOCKDOWN
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2021 01:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am getting very very fed up with this moving the gdamned goal posts! They now breezily talk about another year of fucking facemasks!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-coronavirus-vaccine-is-our-ticket-back-to-normalcy-dont-let-the-experts-tell-you-otherwise

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2021 01:48 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I still stand by my prediction that the vaccine will be mandatory before these clowns are thru.
In Oct I've been told that one will need the 'enhanced' I.D. to fly. 'Papers' to drive across state lines probably not far behind.
And if you have an N.R.A. sticker on the back window .............. expect to be 'detained'.

[Eek!]

Edit 4 speling [Razz]

[ February 22, 2021, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2021 11:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are almost an optimist, Sugar!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2021 12:47 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Prove me wrong ................. Please !!!!

We are soooooo fuked.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2021 04:05 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
If the masks work, why do we need a vaccine?

If the vaccine works, why do we need to continue to wear a mask?

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2021 05:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fauci says so!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2021 07:43 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Fauchi can suk my dik but he must use two masks !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2021 12:29 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
You mean communist Fauci, the yard gnome who got everything wrong for over a year. Everything.

The person whose recommendations change from one day to the next depending on which puppet master is pulling the strings the hardest.

The one featured on the cover of InStyle magazine and listed on People's magazine as 2020 person of the year.

The one who threw out the first pitch at a baseball game that didn't make it half way to the plate and was still "a bit outside"... Like 20 feet.

That fagot SOB??

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2021 12:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a town down the coast that rebelled and said they have 600 restaurants that will be seating inside against Gavin Newsom's LOCKDOWN policies.
I have not heard if or when he intends to send SWAT down there. This is Carlsbad, CA.

I hope it's just the start!

I'm sick of following orders! This is a virus with a lower morbidity rate than the annual flu and the Democrats and the Media are killing the economy!

Not only that, but the bastards are lying through their teeth about deaths and infections. Everything they say is wrong, all the statistics are withheld and modified and you can't believe any of it.

That's not to mention of the ridiculous MOVING THE GOAL POSTS! And, they won't reopen schools because the teachers want to stay home and still get paid while the kids are freaking out!

This whole situation is a fake! We need to throw the bums out! What the hell csn be gained by forcing us to wear maks and social distancing for another year? They are drunk on power!

We need to ignore their petty rules, it's time for civil disobedience!

Good hunting. El Bee
(and Jay agrees with me!)

edit: yeah AR, that Fauci. The highest paid on the Federal payroll, knocking down just shy of $500,000 a year! Remind me? What do they pay Biden? And Biden doesn't donate his salary, neither does Fauci!

[ February 24, 2021, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters