The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Who's digging or stoking?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Who's digging or stoking??
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2021 07:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't believe me? Read about it~

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/democrats-set-to-introduce-bill-to-provide-path-to-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31552 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2021 03:20 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.cfact.org/2020/08/18/chinese-owned-wind-farm-in-texas-threatens-power-grid/
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2021 05:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, ain't that just peachy! What Einstein authorized that deal? We are fast becoming the biggest CHUMPS in the world!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2021 07:58 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Makes ya wonder ?

Meanwhile we have some more global warming inbound.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/maps?lat=43.89789239&lon=-116.77368164&type=winterstorm&city=New+Plymouth%2C+ID&zoom=7

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2021 10:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
PEKOSI HAS A WALL AROUND HER CAMPOUT !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2021 03:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah but Pelosi said "Walls are immoral" when she was bad mouthing President Trump yet now the Capitol is being referred to as Fort Pelosi ????

Fact-iod; If you mix the letters d-e-m-o-c-r-a-t up it will spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7624 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2021 04:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's just disgusting. They have brainwashed the whole damned world into believing this GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE BULLSHIT. Global warming proved to be too hard to explain because it's not true. So, without missing a beat, they come up with a different label that is impossible to prove either way because weather is always subject to fluctuations and they manage to blame every extreme weather as somehow proving that they know what they are talking about and it's flabbergasting to realize that their target group swallows everything they claim! It's like being programed with hypnotism. Apparently, Liberals are far more stupid and gullible than I ever would have believed.

Liberals are so damned miserable that they need reinforcement; everything is so bad and it's Trump's conservatives fault! You can't win when they don't understand logic. And, if they get stuck on any issue, scream RACIST! It's just a twist on: "When did you stop beating your wife"? We now have adults that have grown up hearing this climate change bullshit. How can it not be true? What a shame to be preaching THE BIG LIE for 30 years and it's equivalent to BLACK IS WHITE, because I said so!

This is worse than communism in China! Maybe not ALL of them believe it, but there are enough believers that they aren't worried.

It's enough to make me physically ill! The whole country is full of shit!

El Bee

edit: how can these brainwashed people get away with their version of propaganda? Half of the state of Texas is without power because of a freak cold snap and here they go with: CLIMATE CHANGE!

There it is, all the proof anybody could want and the Media verifies all the nonsense! I give up!

[ February 19, 2021, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters