The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I really like the way this chick thinks....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I really like the way this chick thinks....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2021 10:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
(not to mention her tight little exotic Surfer Girl Bod)

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-domes tic-terrorism-bill-is-a-targeting-of-almost-half-of-the-country/

especially when you get to the part where this Democrat asshole talks about folks like you and me!

[QUOTE]“You start looking at obviously, have to be a white person, obviously likely male, libertarians, anyone who loves freedom, liberty, maybe has an American flag outside their house, or people who, you know, attended a Trump rally,” Gabbard said.

The Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021 was introduced in the House earlier this week in the aftermath of rioting at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month that left five dead.

“Unlike after 9/11, the threat that reared its ugly head on January 6th is from domestic terror groups and extremists, often racially-motivated violent individuals,” Representative Brad Schneider (D., Ill.) said in a statement announcing the bipartisan legislation.

“America must be vigilant to combat those radicalized to violence, and the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act gives our government the tools to identify, monitor and thwart their illegal activities. Combatting the threat of domestic terrorism and white supremacy is not a Democratic or Republican issue, not left versus right or urban versus rural. Domestic Terrorism is an American issue, a serious threat the we can and must address together,” he said.

[ January 23, 2021, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2021 11:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, so the Left is seriously worried about "white, conservative males" and they intend to monitor their activities to the fullest extent they can possibly get away with!

So, really, it goes without saying that These soft headed Liberal types recognize you and me as a potential threat to their outrageous (and what used to be subversive) activities.

And, therefore, it (also) goes without saying, that they need to get really really busy on anything gun related that they can think of; stuff like scary pistol grips and folding stocks, semi-auto, (whatever that means?) did I mention, BLACK?

See, if you get rid of the guns belonging to law abiding, tax paying, patriotic citizens, it follows, just as night follows day, that the criminal element won't be able to steal legal weapons of war; their term.

Of course, these people aren't stupid and recognize a threat when they see it. The typical Trump supporter is a threat of the highest order, perfectly willing, and able to mount insurrection.

(edit: Theoretically

[ January 23, 2021, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2021 02:57 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Hah - had to see if my log-in still worked for this one. I think Tulsi is kind of hot, too, but in more of a pear-shaped config than whatever it was you said about tight and surfer-gurl...

Tulsi Gabbard is one of the very few that keeps me from totally despising all folks left of center.
She knocked this one out of the park, and looks good doing it!

Posts: 646 | From: Midwest | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2021 05:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
See Jay!

I keep telling you guys that while PMS says I'm over here talking to myself, my meta data tends to counter that assumption.

And here we have Joe F, I'll have to look him up but wild ass guess, more than 10 years since his last post. Pretty good for a guy from"back east", ain't it?

And Tulsi is exotic hot, no question. Not only but she has been talking like a conservative for quite a while. But I do want to see more of her views on a long board.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Boy was I wrong, only been 3 years. Welcome back fellow conservative!

oh, and I just checked traffic, with the month only about 3/4 gone, we have had very close to 300,000 page views, 29?,000.

edit: and that's another thing. Occasionally I talk, text or email with a member, maybe one that we don't see much of, and yet they tell me that they look at this Board every day. Not just occasionally or frequently, but the most common comment is actually, "every day". That's a compliment, if you ask me!

[ January 23, 2021, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2021 09:26 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a long time away because I've had no time to hunt - try over 3 years of 12 hour days, 13 on, 1 off with a 2 hour total commute.
Had enough of that and think I might now be retired, though there are a couple of places that I used to work at that have found out I'm free and have been making advances.

Also, in my immediate area the coyote population was all but eliminated by mange. I went several years with not even any pictures on a 1/2 dozen trail cameras.
I've since had 3 or 4 pictures over the last 2 years and maybe a 1/2 dozen this year. In the last month every one has been mangy so this will devastate the population again.

That's the bad news, the good news is that we have bobcats thicker than fleas.

I think of you guys here periodically, though the motivation to participate has been gone when I don't have anything to hunt.

Funny you should mention PM - what brought me here today was started by me reviewing my old e-mails and doing some housekeeping. I had a string of e-mails exchanged with Will Craig before and right after the start of the PM board.
That reminded me of good times and good folks so I had to come here and check on you guys.

I ain't got no coyotes to talk about, but Tulsi'd do!

Hope all is well with everyone!

JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2021 08:16 AM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
LB - your surfer babe is talking truth again, some more.
She's going to f#@$ around and get drummed out of the Democrat party:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsi-gabbard-slams-schiff-brennan-big-tech-more-dangerous-than-capitol-rioters

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 26, 2021 08:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no problems with my Exotic Surfer Chick! Compared to AOC? She's gold! She has done nothing to offend me, as yet. I don't understand why she quit, but it's her choice, right? She has a bit of an offbeat religion, don't remember what it is, but so what? I can't even remember where she's from, some island, but not sure if it's Hawaii? She a veteran.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bomba
Knows what it's all about
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2021 09:46 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba ask Chief what lurker is.
quote:

Chief say Lurker means same as follower.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2021 07:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that sounds about right, Bomba. But now you ruined it, (okay, changed it) because, by definition, Lurkers can not be posters, or members. You decided.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: she was on Tucker Carlson last night looking all bright eyed and bushy tailed! (I wish)

[ January 27, 2021, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JoeF
resides "back east"
Member # 228

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2021 03:15 PM      Profile for JoeF   Email JoeF         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I haven't read a Bomba post in forever! Does my heart some good.

I am going to crawl back under my rock shortly, though. After visiting here for the first time in quite a while I caught myself pricing new Foxpros last night.......

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2021 11:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, he's still got it!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2021 06:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Love Bomba !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters