The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Be of good cheer, at least....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Be of good cheer, at least....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 19, 2021 01:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
we dodged the bullet on Hillary's presidency!

That's not chopped liver!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31500 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 04:28 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I started seeing local "Patriots" flying our American flag at halfmast and some upside down and I have seen two "Fuck Biden and those that voted for him" flags already. And that has only been on a couple short trips into town. Seems the Fuck Biden flags will be replacing the Confederate flags around here. I personally love it. Too bad I am toooo old to participate in any peaceful demonstrations. But my heart is with those that do.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 645 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 05:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I live in the woods going into town today should be interesting ! I got banned from Facebook for thirty dats my usual then got a notification that it was being extended until after the inauguration
who knew I had such power !LMAO

[ January 20, 2021, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 05:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have a senator that needs his ass kicked for accusing everybody that voted for trump potential Biden assassins! Pissed me off big time!
Good hunting. El Bee 🐝
Edit: Walt’s senator. That big blonde Democrat from AZ? I’d like to ride her for a couple hours, at least! Or, until she begs for more. Don’t know what it is about her, but she just oozes sex, maybe it’s the red dress and the black glasses?
The asshole from Tenn needs to be expelled! He’s an idiot!

[ January 20, 2021, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 07:00 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hannity keeps saying "Let not your heart be troubled".
I think that he can probably quit saying that. [Frown]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 07:03 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Hannity is a "cucked" piece of shit.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, who's your hero, Dave?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 10:41 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have any anymore.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 03:16 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
So how long before Biden gets ditched and Harris takes over? I give it 6 months max.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2021 07:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden is a puppet, to be kept in a basement by his handlers and brought out on special occasions to make some 'feel good' speech.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2021 04:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't bother Kamala right now she is giving me a BJ and it feels pretty good ! Next we get to fuck Joe in the ass everyone in Washington already has !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2021 04:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you Dave !

--------------------

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2021 05:44 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Watched the first press conference. The red headed press secretary called Biden "president Obama" lmao! We now know who is helping pulling Biden strings...
Barely caught the slip up because I was laughing at the banner behind her that said "Biden's historic actions on his first day of office".-Tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2021 06:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
All I can do at this point is lock load and pray ! !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters