The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy fuck !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy fuck !
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 05:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard your website is more valuable than ever they a shutting down the internet and making it impossible for us to speak! shit is getting real !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 05:20 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
goggle shut dawn parler and others gave notice !
Its time to take our country back !

[ January 09, 2021, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 08:13 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey El Bee;
How about a free membership offer to join HuntMasters to President Trump ????
He sent the Military to kill some Iranian General so he qualifies as a varmint hunter. President Trump being a member here would make Chadwick very very angry. And last but not least, possibly a camp-out at Mar-A-Lago !!!!

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 09:02 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No real coyotes in Fla. just those flimsy little tourist coyotes! And some gators

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2021 10:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's already a Lurker!

edit: I'm just kidding. But, there must be somebody, somewhere in government that is assigned to monitor conservative platforms, no matter how small and insignificant. (Like HM) Even PMS wants us gone! Have you wondered exactly why they don't want competing voice? We are small change. How could we be a threat to the Big Dog?

But, I can see them coordinating with the enforcers, "you guys had better silence HM, they won't comply with Diktat. (now will you give us a gold star?)

[ January 09, 2021, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31500 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 04:38 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a picture of a guy nude dressed for Halloween with a rope around his waist with sting tied to a potato covering his dick he said he was going out as a dictator!

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2021 06:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Paul.
That's as bad as the time you showed up at a Halloween party naked except for a Donald Duck mask & roller skates, telling all of the girls that you were a pull toy.
That was when, last year or the year before ????

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Edit 4 speling

[ January 12, 2021, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7595 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 12, 2021 11:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I heard about that! He's still getting calls. From what I heard, it isn't that big a deal. Just kidding, you never really know what Melching is up to. That's why I've put him in charge of several Forums, and later had to rethink it. We can make him Sergeant at arms with wide authority to opine. Let me know? I can hold the position open for a while longer, but the pay's the same.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31500 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 06:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
And the pull string still works without the little blu pills !LOL out here i need off road skates tho !

[ January 15, 2021, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 10:00 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
So is it called a "pull rope" if the little blue pills are used?? -tex
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 03:00 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now, that right there is funny !!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2021 05:26 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks
You guys gave me several LOLs. I wish I was half a creative as all of you.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2021 06:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No Tex if you need the little blue pills its called assault with a dead weapon !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters