The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » bothering me this morning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bothering me this morning
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2020 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can think of a lot more, but let's start with this.

First, I saw polling yesterday from Arizona, of all places. McSally is in trouble. How can that be? Trump is trailing Biden in AZ 48 to 40! How can that be?

Here's how. Phoenix dominates this rather large state. Sure, you have Tucson and Flagstaff but Phoenix runs the whole show. Why? It's a big city now with all the big city problems and a Democrat influence.

It's the same thing everywhere you go.

Seattle dominates Washington St

Denver dominates Colorado

Miami dominates Florida

Atlanta dominates Georgia

Minneapolis dominates Minnesota

Portland dominates Oregon

New York City dominates New York State

Philadelphia dominates Pennsylvania

Boston dominates Massachusetts

Detroit dominates Michigan

and so on.

Inner city politics dominate a large geographic area that very well might be rural and conservative. So, at the very least, you get a Democrat Governor and two Democrat Senators. What could go wrong?

I don't know how to fix it, just fingering the problem is a start. How do we keep New York City from running the whole state, and upstate New York tends conservative. I could go on, like coastal California between LA and SF and we wind up with a Dink like Gaven Newsome as Governor and two female Democrat Senators. But when you get a few miles inland, the people aren't nearly as Liberal as the Coastal Elites. But inland California and the entire rest of Colorado besides Denver think a lot different about guns and the Second Amendment and hunting. Too bad. LA decides. Too bad, Denver decides.

So, now that I've identified the problem of huge population metropolitan cities dominating huge square miles of the rest of a rural state, you guys get the easy part, solving it!

Let me know.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31509 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2020 09:53 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup! You nailed it! CO was a conservative state until the cake store wouldn't wouldn't make a cake with 2 grooms on it and all hell broke loose. We are becoming CA! Most restaurants have even began serving paper straws. We don't even have any sea turtles to choke on the plastic ones here in CO.

My company paints high-end custom homes. In order to compete with the other high-end painters, we have always had to use oil-based paints and lacquers. Califorado out-lawed the use of chemicals last month!! We too are becoming the land of Nuts and Fruits!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2020 02:10 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean. Nevada is controlled by Lost Wages and Reno. Commifornia moved in to those areas like a disease and now the once great state of Nevada is a cesspool of Demonrats bent on destroying it.
My daughter has less than a year left to retire and her and her husband can't get out of that commie loving state fast enough.
Since I have been here in TN. I have watched rural Nevada get totally screwed over because it is remote and has no population to speak of.
Whoever thought Wagons East would be for real. But then again we are living Idiocracy.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 645 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2020 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and you nailed it! Those Liberal assholes aren't satisfied with destroying The People's Republik, now they relocate to Texas are try their damnedest to make it just like the PINKO COMMIE state they just left! This is a proven fact. These assholes bring sure fire proven Liberal concepts to their new state. It's a friggin' disease!

We need to start arresting these people dressed in black with their fire kits.... I mean backpacks. They have been getting away with murder and the fuking taxpayers will be footing the bill!

And, THE MEDIA! Where do I start? I shouldn't have to explain this but I will. They are supposed to report the news of the day, not tell us what they think and give us their bullshit opinions about everything!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2020 01:11 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://onenewsnow.com/politics-govt/2020/08/07/left-wing-idaho-mayor-now-target-of-recall#:~:text=The%20liberal%20mayor%20of%20Boise%2C%20Idaho%20is%20facing,city%20in%20the%20ver y%20%E2%80%9Cred%E2%80%9D%20state%20of%20Idaho.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2020 05:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden going down like a two dollar whore ! its all media generated bullshit !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2020 09:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
A Two Dollar Whore? Where do you find them?

I spent some time in Germany, quite a while ago. It was sort of a joke, but true, non the less that While stationed in Kaiserslaughtern, there was a well known whore that we all called TEN MARK ANNIE. At the time, the exchange rate was very close to a Deutche Mark = 25 cents. So, I believe she charged ten Marks and her apartment was right on the main Strasse and you could see the lights on upstairs, and I heard that there would be soldiers, waiting customers sitting on chairs right after payday. It was a common joke but I have no doubt it was true, she serviced a lot of G.I.'s every night. I believe the MP's payed visits frequently, mostly because the clients were unruly, (and probably drunk) not because they didn't get their money's worth.

I know what you are thinking. We were married and Nancy and I lived on the economy. I paid my rent with cartons of Class 6 cigarettes. Only two men in A Company, everybody else either lived in government housing or in the barracks. So, no, everything I ever heard about Ten Mark Annie was second hand, really, common knowledge. Okay?

Down Memory Lane

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters