The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Paul is right! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Paul is right!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 06, 2020 01:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I was in Walmart today and it was the first time I walked out with bags because they aren't charging now and they don't let you bring your own. But, it was also the first time I have seen those face shields, on store people and some customers were wearing them.

Also, I'll be damned! I finally scored a couple boxes of Kleenex! And Campbell's Soups! I bought 4 assorted cans. I don't eat a lot of that stuff, but you know, every once in a while.

Every time I go, I bring home a different bag of dog food. I buy good stuff like Iams and the other brands that the Vet recommended, I know them when I see it. But dog food is a scarce commodity like toilet paper. Which I finally saw some, (TP) today! A weird brand I never heard of, small odd shaped rolls?

But, no doubt, grocery shopping is an adventure, these days! I could not find any beef, or roast beef cold cuts or for sandwiches. Lots of ham and turkey and salami but no roast beef? I bought a pound of 80% hamburger, lots of chicken, there was a fair assortment of fresh beef cuts but nada on the beefy lunchmeat. And, I looked! They didn't have ANY.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31509 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters