The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hunting mania (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hunting mania
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering why it's so hard to contain manure? If it was #1203, they wouldn't be sloshing that stuff all over the place. So keeping a lid on this organic material shouldn't be all that difficult? Where he has to go back and scrape it. If they can't drive without slopping it on the lady's Audi, that's pretty bad and I'd say she is within her rights to bitch about it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31506 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 11:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But …………………………….. I'M A VICTIM !!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7599 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 11:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to point out that I'm gettin MONSOON weather this afternoon. Thunder and lightning, very very frightening!

Oh Dear! Now what?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 01:52 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha Go to your safe place Leonard LOL

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 645 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 01:59 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
That ain't shit LB. Try on a lookout!!

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 04:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee …………………..
You probably already know this but 4th of July, New Year's eve and thunderstorms are when dogs tend to 'get out'
Don't wanna lose the pup.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7599 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2019 02:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Galileo Figuero Been monsoons for the last three days woke me up last night with thunder and lightning at 1:30 to close all he windows thank goodness ! rain came in from the south and just beat on the back of the house ! Lost a portable garage canvas carport thingy cleaned that up yesterday ! don't buy anything from harbor freight expecting it to last LOL !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2019 04:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Profound wisdom from the Peanut Gallery:

don't buy anything from harbor freight expecting it to last LOL !

Ain't that the truth!

Good hunting. El Bee
edit: about Tillie during the thunder and Lightning and following rain. She rode it out with hardly a whimper.

[ September 06, 2019, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2019 05:36 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
White Christian and a taxpayer I'm a racist
too !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters