The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Did we just have ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did we just have ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 02, 2018 07:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting damned tired of this shit! Michigan?

There is something wrong here, and it's not us. I'm blaming Google and Facebook. Maybe Hollywood? But these people that shoot up a school aren't hunters and NRA members.

I don't know what they are other than obviously deranged mentally ill and the society is to blame. Not "The Gun Culture", it something else so I might as well put the blame on Dr Spock and his ban on spanking. Drugs, Legal drugs. The stuff they feed to hyperactive kids, especially boys. Oh yeah, I blame GRAND THEFT AUTO and all those violent video games.

But God Dammit, it's not hunters and it's not the NRA!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2018 08:17 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but you will not hear or read to much about it as the shooter was a black kid.

Edit to add: UPDATE 10:23 a.m.: The suspect is a 19-year-old black male who is approx. 5 foot 9 inches tall. He is wearing mustard yellow jeans and a blue hoodie. He may have taken off the blue hoodie. He is considered armed & dangerous. If you see the suspect, do not approach him. Call 911.

[ March 02, 2018, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: JP ]

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2018 05:39 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
The black kid killed his parents. Go figure.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters