The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Don Lemon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don Lemon
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 13, 2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I seldom reach the point where I rave about assholes on TV abusing their position, but this guy really makes me want to slug the bastard and break his fucking nose!

Always it's "RACIST and only black people can get away with it, apparently?

I don't think he should be on the air talking about President Trump that way. Just think if somebody attacked his buddy, Barry Obama and said those kind of things.

Well, conservatives don't burn down cities and riot. Only mollycoddled black people get away with this stuff. And Don Lemon has been stepping out of line for a long time, yet I have never heard a word of protest.

Well, I'm protesting! Yank this faggot off the air, MSNBC! I guess shithole countries don't exist in his world?

I'd tired of this guy getting away with his disrespectful remarks about Trump. Nobody said anything remotely similar when Clinton was getting his knob polished in the Oval Office. Did somebody get on TV and call Obama names when he was giving a friggin' PALLOT of hundred dollar bills to the "world's leading sponsor of terrorism? Not to mention the billions that he wired to Iran so they can get busy on that BOMB for which to obliterate Israel from the face of the earth!

Oh wow, Trump said a bad word on TV! I'm telling you, this Don Lemon has crossed a line somewhere and he should be jacked up over it!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oh yeah, the link [Roll Eyes]
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-ma rsh/2018/01/12/don-lemon-lectures-trump-base-supporting-racist-makes-you-worse

edit: go ahead and start with this cartoon of the unhinged Left calling Trump crazy. Then scroll trough a bunch of past cartoons, they are all good.
http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/ Don Lemon is right in the middle. Recognize all the rest?

[ January 13, 2018, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2018 05:24 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Don Lemon...he is so misunderstood. And ashy.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2018 07:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Could someone please describe a country like Hatti in two words or less WITHOUT using the phrase 'Shit-hole' ??

No ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2018 03:39 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been thinking about it and for the life of me I can not come up with a better description than "Shit-Hole"....Sorry, I tried

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2018 11:05 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I am looking for liberals to start booking their '18 vacations for the wonderful land of Haiti...I won't hold my breath waiting for that.

All of the other lib's are so appalled at how Mr. Trump speaks. To that, I guess they need to get outside of their little bubble and come out to where normal folks interact on a daily basis.

I grew up in a REAL Blue-Collar house. My dad worked in the oil field, farmed on the side, and my mom was a school cook.

Hanging around with my dad in the oil patch, I have heard cuss words strung together in the damndest combinations, it would make a drunken sailor blush!

My mom was even known to cuss a blue streak at times.

If their sensibilities are so affected by conservatives speaking that way, I think they only need to harken back to listen to what LBJ said about the Civil Rights Act of 1964...they have him on tape saying, 'We pass this thing, and we will have the n*****s voting Democrat for the next 200 years!'

Unfortunately, their memories are short.

[ January 17, 2018, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters