The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A little humor to brighten your day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A little humor to brighten your day!
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2018 06:42 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I think humor is the best thing to get people thinking of something else during these screwed up times we live in…it seems a person can’t be funny anymore without offending someone…to those that say they are offended, I will quote the immortal movie ‘Stripes’, and Drill Sergeant Hulka, ‘Lighten up, Francis!’

Here are couple of really funny ones I have heard lately…Enjoy:

You wonder why we have a certain number of commandments? Here is the real story…

A messenger of the Lord was sent down to earth to shop the idea of the commandments before the release date.

The messenger was first sent to an Italian mobster. He asked the capo if he would be interested in sponsoring just one of the commandments, that being, ‘Thou shalt not kill’. ‘Of course not’, cried the ganster! Get away from me!’

The messenger, undaunted, stopped next at the home of a very wealthy Mexican specializing in stolen property. He asked the Mexican if he would be interested in sponsoring the commandment, ‘Thou shalt not steal’…to which he replied, ‘And give up my lifestyle? No way…out with this man!’

Still not fazed, he was trying to figure out who he should ask next when he spotted a Jewish guy walking down the street.

He asked the guy if he had any interest in sponsoring any of the Lord’s commandments. The Jew, ever the negotiator, asked the messenger, ‘I like that idea, but how much will it cost me?’…to which the messenger replied, ‘Nothing! They are free!’

The Jew said enthusiastically, ‘Wonderful, I’ll take 10!’

Also, this just in…Bruce Jenner is under investigation for fondling Caitlyn 50 years ago…

[ January 04, 2018, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2018 05:58 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha Brucey Woosie

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2018 03:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Bruce is deranged , one of my favorites , The Jewish dilemma free ham.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters