The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I"m glad I don't live in Kommyfornia (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I"m glad I don't live in Kommyfornia
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2018 09:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a pointless story. My sister's first born, always something going on, with bad taste in men. This guy submerged their baby in scalding water in the sink, and started to make Susan's life miserable to the point where she bought a shotgun, to protect herself from this asshole.

After a lot of police involvement and the guy being released on bail and both the police and her husband pestering the hell out of her, (not him) she had to convey this pump shotgun to her grandfather, my dad, for safe keeping because the police wanted to take it away from her, leaving her with no defense from the asshole. He eventually went to prison, maybe he's out now?

So, there is the Rancho sheriffs pestering Susan about her shotgun and she told them that she didn't have it, she gave it to her grandfather for safe keeping.

Of course, here comes the police to my parents house demanding that shotgun. And, believe me, it was a Mexican Stand Off. My father would not give it up.

Well, after being threatened with arrest and all that phony intimidation, and with my mother nipping at his heels, he finally relented and took these guys to the bedroom closet where they retrieved that Mossberg Pump, never to be seen again. Boy that protection she felt that she needed was taken away because, of course, the police are scared to death of guns.

I don't know what lesson or conclusions you might draw from this little personal drama? Your Second Amendment rights are in peril every fucking day, sometimes it's the legislature, sometimes law enforcement, and sometimes it's just your wife; afraid for you, and for her to be left alone.

You can't give in to these bastards!
end of rant
Good hunting. El Bee

PS, I have no doubt the police would eventually get that shotgun if they had to get a warrant and search the whole house. The way they look at it, the attitude is a public service, I'm sure they were proud of themselves for prevailing, them being the "good guys".

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters