The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Public Service Announcement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Public Service Announcement
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2017 10:36 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
News Release Date: July 10, 2017

WASHINGTON – In order to meet requirements set by legislation passed by Congress in December 2016, the price of the America the Beautiful – National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass will increase from $10 to $80. The change will take effect August 28, 2017. Pass holders are given lifetime access to more than 2,000 sites and parks. The fee increase will support critical investments in maintenance projects at national parks and federal recreational lands nationwide.

For those that meet the age requirement you should really buy one. I have had one for many years and have saved many hundreds of dollars. On our first trip to Yellowstone I thought I would be the only one to get in free since I was the card holder. Everyone in the car was admitted free of charge, four adults and two kids. Many states, at least in AZ, also honor the card at state facilities.

You can buy it here: https://www.nps.gov/orgs/1207/07-10-2017-senior-pass.htm

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters