The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Favorite videos on you tube (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Favorite videos on you tube
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2017 06:00 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
OK. That was a really stupid joke...Les let me sleep on a bed at the back of his trailer when the guys sleeping in one of the many tents had my sleeping bag and such.

Les is a gentleman, humble, and down to earth as you guys have all stated. Anyone seen his video where they call in and shoot 5 coyotes that all come in individually, one at a time? Its an old video but too cool!! Pretty amazing.

[ January 08, 2017, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2017 07:25 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew what you were talking about Loco.....I laughed. Besides, you never mentioned 'spooning' or anything.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 10 posted January 08, 2017 08:07 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
WHEH!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2017 02:11 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is one of my favorites!!

https://youtu.be/wvUQcnfwUUM

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2017 04:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mongo Jerry !!!
Now I know what that THING was in Moe's photo album !!!! The years have not been kind, but I'm pretty sure that's him.

[Razz]

What was really cool, though, were the 'may also like' clips that came up with 'Summertime'.
Haven't heard Inn-Gadda-Davida in a while or some of the others.

Thanx Loco !!!!

What a great place; Learn about coyotes and get cultured up about music at the same time !!!!
Thanx El Bee !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted January 09, 2017 08:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have just spent the past hour on Administrator maintenance. All because I wanted to change Danny's custom title to Smoke Dancer. I had to delete them, by hand, one at a time, in an involved process, because this software is so old. But it's the only way to keep SPAMMERS out of the membership. Since December 29, 75 bogus registrations, no legit new members in ten days.

He knows how and why he got the title, but he probably doesn't remember it because he was so drunk. At the campout, staggering around the campfire, we had serious concerns that he was going to fall in. Lucky for him, somebody loaned him a sleeping bag or he would have froze his ass off. Only guy there dressed in shorts.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2017 10:54 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. Don't have the foggiest where I got the idea Arizona was supposed to be HOT!!! BRRRRRRrrrrrrrppp!!

Custom title? Me? Cool! Thanks Leonard!! [Big Grin]

[ January 09, 2017, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2017 12:10 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Animals fighting back
https://youtu.be/5uLhJmm1zYE

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters