The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How Does He Do That?!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Does He Do That?!!!
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2016 10:30 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
So I went fishing after work yesterday. I asked my youngest son if he wanted to come along, but he said he had other plans. I was okay with that, but I do enjoy him when he wants to come along. Anyway I get home a little before dark after a very good evening of fishing only to discover this on my walk way. In the same few hours I was fishing he created this. Frankly he's gone from impressing me to really doing the impossible. I'm not only stunned and amazed at the work, but also the speed and accuracy of his work. I'm really not sure how does things like this completely out of his head without any references whatsoever. It honestly does border on the impossible, especially for a 13 year old kid. I find myself asking myself a lot; "How does he do that?!!!"

-

Close up.
 -

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2016 11:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He gets it from YOU! We've seen some of your stuff. Apparently, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Yotehntr
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3684

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2016 01:25 PM      Profile for Yotehntr   Author's Homepage   Email Yotehntr         Edit/Delete Post 
That's some crazy talent, I'm impressed!

--------------------
Yotehntr Calls Put something pretty on your lips! ;)

Posts: 53 | From: Murfreesboro, TN | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2016 08:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a thought......
Instead of having something mounted, have that young man do a painting from the `Hero Photo`.

Totally cool !!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 02, 2016 08:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Double post ???

[ April 02, 2016, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2016 05:06 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Impressive! Some people have "it" and your son most surely does and some people like me, don't.
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2016 12:49 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord...I would go rent a concrete saw, cut out that piece of sidewalk and hang it on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awsome!!!!!!!
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2016 02:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and get some help when you go to mounting that slab on the wall. Be sure and do a video, I want to see how it's done.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 03, 2016 03:50 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, im stronger than I look...I think.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2016 02:59 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Impressive!

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2016 09:18 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
That is just crazy good talent! Unbelievable!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2016 02:23 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like the fact that superman broke through at the already cracked walk way, in other words, I like the fact that your son incorporated the crack into the drawing. Pretty frickin' cool.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters