The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Has it started? Obama wants 100,000 more, 75% male "refugees"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has it started? Obama wants 100,000 more, 75% male "refugees"
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 31, 2016 04:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1086

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Prune Picker
AR Forum Assistant Moderator-handgun GURU and dispenser of sage advice
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 03:18 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I recently spoke to a (reserve) San Bernadino Co. deputy who said this "event" did occur last sunday, appx. 1 mile from my property in the area. Around 10 yrs ago I gave the sheriffs dept search & rescue permission to gather / park / camp / etc. on my land, from the pics it's obvious (to me) they were there.

--------------------
mike

Posts: 1265 | From: "Oklahomie" | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 03:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, I think I had the number wrong? I heard it's 200,000 potential "Islamic Terrorists" that DICKWEED wants to bring in and support them on Prune Picker's tax dollars.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 03:56 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we need to hold some long range target practice out yonder? I wasn't aware the 2013-14 fires pretty much cleared the land of scrub oaks & cacti . Maybe a firefight or 2 will clear the area of new americans...

--------------------
mike

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 04:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Friend, I have a personal opinion that there might be a number of "patriots" that not only wouldn't run, they may be enthusiastic about a little bit of confrontation. If I happened to be in the neighborhood of those hills, and I had one of my ordinary daylight stand rifles, like my trusty 22-243Middlested....I think I would probably get my limit and take my chances trying to explain how come the score turned out 15-0.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 05:14 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dang spell check, I attempted to type "firefight er" 😜

--------------------
mike

Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 05:20 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If the alleged new Americans were staging for a "event", all they had to do was take the power line road over the top of the mountain & hit Lake Arrowhead and/or Big Bear on a weekend. There's really only one paved road, in & out of the resorts.

--------------------
mike

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 01, 2016 06:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, I've lived here my whole life, I know where it is! lol

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Prune Picker
Member # 4107

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2016 07:17 PM      Profile for Prune Picker   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But, but, the hnic says islam is a religion of peace! so the new americans at deep creek were just out for a mineral bath & target practice. I wonder what the new Americans would have done had they stumbled upon some old hairy hippie chicks sunbathing in the nude?😂

--------------------
mike

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 02, 2016 04:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's exactly what it's known for!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters