The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » happy easter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: happy easter
trapper2
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2016 05:42 AM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
happy Easter to you all, hope you all have a fine day and hope we all remember the real reason for this day, the day that represents Jesus arising from death as our one and only savior. hope each and every one of you know him as your savior

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2016 09:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Trapper. Yes, of course we understand the reason for the observance. I was watching Watter's World a couple days ago; part of OReilly no spin zone, and it was pathetic the responses he got on very basic questions. No wonder we have things like "holiday trees" these days. I think there was only one lady who understood the meaning of Easter. More than colored eggs and candy.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31546 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
trapper2
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3651

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2016 11:20 AM      Profile for trapper2           Edit/Delete Post 
yep I saw a deal where someone asked what the meaning of Easter was to a bunch of collage kids, 1 out of 12 knew the real meaning was Jesus' death and resurrection

--------------------
nothing is politically correct if its morally wrong

Posts: 248 | From: okla | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2016 05:15 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Easter to you also trapper. Ryan, I think ?

Yes, were very aware of the true meaning. Might not be perfect or go to church. But, yes aware indeed, my friend.

Heck as we had dinner this afternoon @ the in-laws. No one even argued !!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters