The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » DOWN ALL DAY ! (and kick Trump to the curb)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOWN ALL DAY ! (and kick Trump to the curb)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 16, 2016 05:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
GoDaddy is supposed to notify the owner when they do scheduled maintenance but they didn't.

It's been a very long day, with a lot of BS and misinformation. Me and Corey have been working on Huntmasters since 8:00 this morning. Been up a little over an hour, now.

But, I need to do an upgrade. I'm on the oldest equipment they have operating and I get the hint. I really don't want to change anything, at least as far as appearance goes. But, this code is scary at risk of tampering. Even the site itself, they don't do it like this anymore.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 19, 2016, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2016 06:58 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
Be careful, Trump may buy your domain name. LOL

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 06:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting my fill of trump, joke's over. Not only that, but the fucking Republicans are cutting each other's throats. Very little left for Hildabeast to do, they are doing it for her. I'm really getting sick of it. Tell you what, if we fuck up this election, this country is doomed, no hope. I guess Obama last night mentioned the most important thing, climate change that they are not dealing with. Really, somebody needs to throw a net over that idiot!

Could anybody choose between Bernie and Cancles? Beats me?

But, somebody better get smart, she is beatable and one of those guys needs to take charge. This is serious shit!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Rifleshooter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 07:02 AM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
I fail to see what the American public is seeing in bernie sanders. billery is a piece of shit, bernie is worse, what is going on here. Trump is close to being functionally illiterate. His command of the English is marginal yet the people think he could actually be the leader of the free world. Things have certainly changed in the last decade.

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 07:35 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Bernie is Santa Claus. With the promise of free shit.What these idiots that support him don't realize or maybe they do but somebody has to pay for it all. First they will try taking from the rich then when that doesn't work they will hit the middle class then eventually the country goes belly up.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 09:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well look. Some of the attraction to Bernie is a situation: anybody but Hillary. They know she is a mean, evil bitch, but some of them think with exactly the same logic: anybody but a Republican.

When we consider who's left and who has dropped out, I'm still a little peeved at my first couple choices, both governors, of Wisconsin and Texas. Of all that have dropped out, the man I say complete, total good riddance to; is Christy. That cocksucker is pathetic, I hated what he did to Rubio, but the next day he drops out. Fuck him and his pal, Obama.

I have no sense of what will happen but Hillary should drop out so that she can defend herself against an indictment. Be still, my heart!

I hate Democrats with a passion! They have zero moral integrity. Anything to win, play dirty, make up lies, it's just stupefying the stance they maintain on Supreme Court nominations....NOW. But not when a republican president makes an appointment, then, they have no memory of the shit they espoused BEFORE.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 11:41 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 11:44 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 11:45 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
jimanaz
2nd Place RICHARD FARNSWORTH LOOK-A-LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3689

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 02:14 PM      Profile for jimanaz           Edit/Delete Post 
I turned 60 a couple weeks ago, so it's quite possible that my mental faculties are starting to fade. That said, when this fiasco started, I said The Donald isn't qualified to run this country, but neither was the guy who's been running it for 7+ years. Since then, I think I may have turned the corner. He's still not qualified, but man o'man, am I ever sick of career politicians. Maybe a mistake like electing The Donald is just what the USA needs to put things back in perspective. I don't know for sure, and I still have time to come to my senses, but at this point, I'm voting Trump in the AZ primary. If he gets the nomination, which I think the Republican Party will do everything they can to prevent, he gets my general vote too.
Posts: 940 | From: AZ | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged
Rifleshooter
Member # 3983

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2016 04:33 PM      Profile for Rifleshooter           Edit/Delete Post 
Hillary is the odds on favorite, 10/11, Mr Trump is at 4/1 odds, Marco Rubio is running 6/1 and the rest are just running and will drop out in the next few weeks. My money is on Marco to get the nomination and will be the next president. Hillary has too much baggage whether she is indicted or not. Bernie is just a passing fad.

--------------------
The pen is mighter than the sword, but is no match for a Colt.

Posts: 29 | From: CA-AZ-MT | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 06:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I want Trump to get the hell off the playing field. In the debates, he is extremely annoying. He constantly interrupts everybody, and then when somebody talks over him, he says "Excuse me, excuse me." People, in general don't like it when a candidate interrupts someone else, and Trump acts like he's the only one that can talk. His actions, more than any policy stuff is what has bothered me. I have gone from, "well, he says things that need to be said." to "he sounds like a friggin' idiot." Some people are slow to pick up on his many negative attributes. But, is he a better choice than the Hilldabeast? Hell yeah!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 11:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Been thinking about this, in the shower, couldn't wait to drop a few lines on Trump.

That arrogant bastard, not only does he piss me off in the debates, but. I am sick of his Billionaire Bullying Tactics. How many times has he threatened to sue somebody for normal campaign charges and countercharges? As I have little regard for lawyers and lawsuits in the first place, that shit really rubs me the wrong way.

He needs to grow up. Maybe he doesn't have the intellect, I don't know? But his tactics really suck. I have come 180 degrees on Trump. He's a friggin' lightweight, has no business on the stage and is probably the single reason why they are all at each other's throats. That's his style and they can't help themselves, so they all wallow in the damned mud!

The sooner he crashes and burns, the better for the whole process.

Now, if some of you guys see it differently, I'm happy to hear about it, but I won't engage in the same kind of bullshit as what is going on now, and has from the very beginning.

Go ahead and 'splain where I'm wrong, I won't respond, I have said my piece.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 12:58 PM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
I am with you Leonard. I have come 180 degrees too. I do not like his tactics and he really does not have a good grasp of the English language.

Other note. In a calculated move, Obama has decided not to attend the funeral of Justice Scalia. Might be a first??

Posts: 545 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 01:10 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump has pretty well lost me. His initial messaging was great, and if he had simply stuck with that, I think he would be running away with the nomination.

Right now, he just looks like a spoiled brat with the petty personal attacks.

He is taking a page out of the Dem's playbook...when you lose the argument on facts, resort to calling your opponent a liar and attacking them personally.

Man, if they don't get their crap together, we will be lamenting President Bernie Sanders a year from now... [Mad]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 03:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Right now, my guess is that there is somebody intentionally fabricating charges against Rubio and others. Somebody is trying to torpedo Cruz's campaign. Obvious photoshopping, etc. If it is actually someone within his organization, he needs to fire them immediately.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 05:34 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
His actions, more than any policy stuff is what has bothered me

What policies? I've yet to hear this blowhard espouse details about one single damned thing he plans to do,.... with our money. He acts pissed for the sake of acting pissed, and people are eating that shit up. I've asked his minions why they support a guy who has changed parties every time the wind switches direction and they have the balls to tell me that's why he is successful, that he does that to get things done. Kinda makes me wonder if the fucker isn't saying this shit, "to get things done" and the people carrying him on their shoulders are too goddamned stupid to realize they're stupid as shit. Trump is a narcissistic, hedonistic, self-important white Obama with a bad haircut. There isn't a snatch hair's difference between the two as far as ideology is concerned.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2016 06:35 PM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Trump is a narcissistic, hedonistic, self-important white Obama
Exactly how I would describe him.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2016 05:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem seems to be, we won't wake up to this flim flam man until the general election, then, weez fuked!

Because, there are more low information voters, (drones, I call them) that always have, and always will, vote Democrat.

Wake up people! If for no other reason than the Second Amendment and the Supreme Court, we have to be disciplined and get out the vote.

Hard to do if we are attempting to elect a man with no guiding principles other than his wallet.

NRA, spend your money like there is no tomorrow because there might not be. I'm almost tired of hearing it, but this time it's pure TRUTH!

"This is the most important election in our lifetime!" DON'T FUCK IT UP !

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 19, 2016, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2016 05:55 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump: I was on here saying I couldn't stand the jack wad when y'all were lovin' on him. He is what he is.

But, I was also early to say I didn't think he had a snow balls chance in hell of getting the nomination.

No idea whether he will or not, at this point, but he's proven me awfully wrong on that point already. He definitely has a chance.

But, yeah, my opinion of him hasn't changed one iota. He's still the exact same pompous arrogant ass I couldn't stand six months ago. I still can't stand him.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2016 11:55 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't trusted Trump from the getgo. My fear has been that Trump is a shill for the Democrats and will end up running as a third party candidate which, BTW, is how Bill Clinton got elected the first time. Ross Perot's candidacy was a sham and his organization was in close touch with Clinton's during the entire election cycle. It's how the Clintons operate. When Hillary ran against Obama they had a third party candidate set to run but she was defeated in the primaries by Obama. Now she's in trouble with Sanders.

As of two days ago Trump has stated that he may run as an independent because the Republican establishment is treating him poorly. If he does that we can kiss a lot of our freedoms goodbye along with our guns.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2016 12:06 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why the Trumpster still keeps bringing up running as something different than a Republican--he should know the law.

44 of the 50 states have 'Sore Loser' laws which state that if you were on the primary ballot as a Republican, for example, you can't turn around and get on the general election ballot as an independent.

When Perot ran, he started out as an Independent.

He can bluster all he wants about running 3rd party, but it will not be possible as long as he identifies as a Republican.

I don't know why anyone has not called him on this...probably because he would threaten them with a lawsuit or some silly crap like that.

[ February 19, 2016, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters