The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' On Muslims Entering U.S. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' On Muslims Entering U.S.
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 04:37 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I bet Trump would be smart enough to choose Muslim countries to ban along with all other countries as he has also proposed to close the borders. But like the part that keeps getting left out, until we can figure out what's going on, everyone just assumes he's a racist and a dumbass.

Oh and so no one feels left out, Muslims will kill heathens too.

Ok just so we are clear, I don't care what religion or nationality anyone is, if one or the other declares war on us and has proven their intent, keep them out of the country. Closing the borders would solve lots of problems.

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 05:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sudden thought. You know, I heard on day one that these two asshole Jihadists were both wearing GoPro cameras on their chests when they were killing people. I wonder when we will see the carnage? I love how they keep protecting us from the realities of extreme Islamic terrorism? Seeing some of it might change a few liberal minds? One can only hope. [Roll Eyes]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2015 06:01 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
tell every fucking one entering this country to kiss a pig and eat bacon.
that'll weed em out!
back too my corner

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 07:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
^A peep from the Peanut Gallery. Nice hearing from ya.

I want to make mention of something that I believe to be very important. I hate censorship with a passion. I believe in the right of free speech. I wish everybody would understand that there are damned few places, like on college campuses, to express yourself, but you can do so on Huntmasters. I have been bothering folks on message boards for more than twenty years and have experienced "moderation". Somebody deems to know what is offensive for everybody else and censors posts for the good of humanity. Naughty words and other offensive ideas should be deleted, like in China.

It will never happen here. You guys can appreciate our policies, or choose to be offended that somebody has the nerve to write things that piss you off. Like Bearhunter, for instance. Don't know what his problem is, but whatever?

So, the Internet is a rude place, you have to be a big boy, or take your ball and go home. Or, have the balls to participate in the give and take on an adult level.

Believe me, I try mightily to be impartial while still expressing a personal point of view. That's the most refreshing gift that members can offer the rest of us. Tell us what you think. Most of us can handle it and appreciate it for whatever it's worth. Or, you have the option of ignoring assholes like Leonard, for instance.

The site is coming up for renewal in less than a month. You know, $. I want to believe it's worth it; fourteen years of The New HuntmastersBBS.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 09:10 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually pro-trump on many of his stances, and for several reasons. Namely, he's not a party-line-toter, and speaks his mind. I do feel that he is a patriot at heart, despite some of his stunts seeming contrary, at times...

I just wish he'd realize that, sometimes, the outlandish-ness could be 'toned down' a bit, in order to more successfully make a point.

The delivery is always an integral part of successful dialogue. Trump needs a reminder that his outspoken nature can sometimes sabotage the more important message he attempts to convey. Lordy knows I could be reminded of that, at times!

I just hope trump can reign his ego in enough to keep his arguments centered around reinforcing what makes the USA unique, and how we can protect it (and ourselves) without voting our liberties away in the process...

[ December 10, 2015, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
JP
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 09:26 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
It seems that the more "outlandish-ness" he is the more support he receives. I don't support Trump but like you I do support some of his rhetoric. If the choice is Trump or Clinton Trump has my vote.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 09:34 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not in the eyes of this voter, hence my opinion.
IMHO, he's got a good thing going, but don't go to the well once too many times...

Remember, trump doesn't have to convince the likes of "us" to vote him, vs. billary. He's' got to win over the hearts & minds of ooodles of hapless, impressionable, swing voters. Just sayin', in that regard, his latest outburst didn't help him one iota. And if anything, he might very well have begun alienating otherwise conservative voters (like myself) from supporting him...

Capiche?

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 10:37 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dana Parino says Hillary has roughly 240 electorial votes sewed up as of right now...if nothing changes.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 10:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, understand, and now with that clue as to Fred's ethnic background. Besides, he once talked about especially good pizza in NY.

But, Trump. I don't think he is as radical as some comments we have seen here. Yeah, he's obnoxious and politically incorrect, but I don't think he's a NAZI. That word is tossed around without substance quite a lot. I'm not defending him, though.

What I said much earlier is that he is stoking the flames and some things he says, many of the others are too timid to talk about it. Okay, maybe timid is the wrong word but they have handlers and advisors and have to be very careful. Because, the Media are waiting to trap any Republican candidate and they know it. Trump don't give a shit. Some of the shit he comes up with would have torpedoed someone else a long time ago.

If you want my unvarnished opinion, and if you have been paying attention, I mentioned the guy I am strongly leaning toward a long time ago. I think Cruz is extremely talented, possibly the smartest man to ever run for President. Lots of opinions, but I like many of his positions. Do I think he can beat Hillary in the general election? Boy, that's the problem. I don't think he has that broad appeal to attract independents and the low information voter.

I will stick to what I said before, almost any Republican would get my vote against Hillary. Two that I would vote for reluctantly are Bush and Christy. Bush acts like he's on quaaludes, and Christy; he pushed Obama over the top in the last election with his passionate embrace, on the romantic Jersey shore.... for which, he will never be forgiven.

Going to be interesting, though. I can't see a way for Trump to drop out, right now? But, I think he should.

Good hunting. El Be

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 11:35 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Capiche?, yes I do, rather fluently. Are you saying you would vote for Clinton over Trump?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 11:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see anybody advocating that? Voting for Hillary?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JP
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 11:54 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Your right Leonard, I went off the deep end on that question,apologizes for knockemdown.

From CBS this morning:

Poll: Donald Trump back on top, with Ted Cruz climbing into second.

I hope Cruz is the nominee and I'll vote for him in the primary. But if Trump is nominee he has my vote.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 01:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No prob.

One thing that rubs me wrong is the hinting by Trump that if he isn't treated nice, he might decide to run as an Independent. Assuming somebody else pulls ahead, and gains the republican nomination. Or something? If he did that Ross Perot move, he would be a total asshole. And, as night follows day, the Hildabeast would win and we would be fuked.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 01:45 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Cruz. He has the same problem as Trump has--he is hated by the Republican Establishment.

The GOP is their own worst enemy. They have to start admitting that Trump may be the guy that gets the nomination.

Something that would make the Washington Elite apoplectic would be a Trump/Cruz ticket.

As I see it, the problem will start if the old line Republican types try to undermine the nomination process and we end up with a brokered convention. If that happens, I think the odds are pretty good that Trump and/or Cruz gets screwed in favor of a more 'electable' candidate--read Jeb Bush, or maybe even Mitt Romney...in that case I think Trump goes third party and Bill Clinton ends up as 'first husband'.

I hope I am wrong...

[ December 10, 2015, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 02:45 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry I resorted to foul language and called someone a democrat. [Big Grin]
TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 02:47 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
The biggest problem we face in the election is if Donald doesn't get the nomination, he will run as an independent or be forced to if the Republican party throws him out.

Hillary will be a shoe in if he splits the party.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2015 02:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's not who we are, Tom. Go to your room.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2015 07:42 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Found out some interesting information yesterday on the prospect of some of the candidates, (read Trump and Carson), going independent if they don't win the Republican nomination.

I guess 44 of 50 states have 'sore loser' laws, which will not allow a person on the ballot if they have already declared as a Republican or Democrat in the primaries.

So, the ability for Trump or Carson to pull a Perot is almost nil if they don't win the nomination. They would have had to be on the primary ballot as an Independent to run third party and be on the main ballot.

The really scary part of this equation is that some of the cigar smoking, heavy hitter RNC donors have indicated that they would throw their money to Hilary if a Trump or Cruz was nominated.

Don't know if that is just conjecture or the truth, but it would not surprise me to have the weasel Karl Rove pull something shady to undermine the RNC to get Shrillary elected if he ended up not getting his way if an 'establishment' candidate was not nominated.

[ December 16, 2015, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2015 09:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's quite a stretch, if you ask me?

Rove would promote Hillary over Cruz? It seems to me that Rove would support any Republican over Hillary? Where did you get that idea?

So, Rove would only support a moderate and not a bomb thrower like Trump or a rebel like Cruz? I'm not trying to stick up for Rove but I do think he knows a bit about politics.

People are free to speculate to their heart's content, but some of it is straight off the Ouija board.

We'll see.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2015 09:54 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
LB,
That is my opinion alone. I used to like Mr. Rove, but what I have seen here in Kansas is a bit disturbing.

He, as well as our senior senator, Pat Roberts, have been doing everything they can to undermine conservative candidates and throw support to more moderate people.

Rove sounds like a conservative, but deep down, he despises the Tea Party folks. I have watched him on Hannity and his rhetoric differs from what I have seen him do on the ground.

A couple of years ago, our junior Senator, Jerry Moran, had opposition from a guy by the name of Todd Tiahart, who used to be a Congressman from the Wichita, Kansas district.

Even though Moran is a staunch conservative, Rove came to Wichita and Topeka, stumping for Mr. Tiahart, who was an establishment moderate.

Moran ended up winning big, but it surprised me how Rove handled this.

I have a bad feeling about what he would do if he didn't perceive that the right candidate was nominated.

I think 'ol Karl is motivated by dollar signs and not what is best for the Republican party or the country.

[ December 16, 2015, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2015 06:54 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
It's worse than that, even, Tim. Even Moran has his skeletons. In the last cycle when he wasn't running, he was the big cheese for the GOP group charged with the job of setting up the table for the best candidates for the Senate, nationwide. Mississippi had a Tea Party-esque fella running in the primary and Moran led the charge to put all the GOP money behind his opponent, the establishment guy that eventually won the primary and general.

I'm a bit more leery of any of this shit. Trump was all Obama, all Hitlery and all Democrap for a long, long time. Maybe he was just playing the cards that were dealt and schmoozing the side that was in control of things, but I don't trust anyone that changes course to exploit the wind d'jour when it comes to politics. I'm genuinely concerned that the guy is where he is to trash the conservative process in this election - what Rush called "Operation Chaos" when he railed on Hitlery last time in her battle against President Ass Hat. Worried that Trump's job is to prevent someone like Cruz from getting the nod because that would be devastating to Billary come debate time.

At the same time, I see Bernie Sanders as a tool. With Trump taking all the air, Hitlery barely gets a mention except for debate day. If it weren't for the appearance of a race between Sanders and her, she'd get even less. I'm all but convinced that Sanders' campaign serves only to create the impression that there is some sort of race on the Dem side so that the liberal media have something to talk about allowing them to get her name some time on the air.

I think the whole pile of shit is a ruse, on both sides of the ticket. Have been a Cruz supporter since day one and I get more firmly entrenched in that position every time I hear the man talk.

BTW, my spider senses go ape shit when Trump fails time and again to discuss what his actual plans are, if elected. All he says is that it'll be "beautiful" and that it will be "yuge". In the world of high finance and business, it's a good plan to hold your cards close to the vest, indicate your intent but don't give up the details. That shit doesn't fly when you're running for an elected office using tax money. As a voter and tax payer, I expect details.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2015 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, he's not using taxpayer money, if that makes any difference?

As I said before, I like to see him in the mix, but the Media is allowing him to suck all the air from the process.

I wish he would decline and drop out and I swear, I would vote for anybody against Hillary but at this point, I like Cruz. The fact that establishment Republicans don't like him is significant but not a deal breaker.

All I want is someone who has a decent chance of DRIVING A STAKE THROUGH HER HEART, so she can never again be a factor. That would be so sweet!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2015 07:32 PM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Bomba ask chief about problem with Muslim
Chief say...
quote:
Tell good coyote from bad coyote no different than Muslim people.
Recall find small coyote in spring long ago. It too young to survive on own so village take it and feed and play and love it.
One day coyote kill all chicken in village.
Cannot trust Coyote. They welcome no more.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2015 06:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As I said before, seems to me that jackals are so closely related to coyotes that except for vocalizations I really couldn't see much difference in behavior? I say this because I always assumed Bomba to be African.

Been a long time, Bomba. Welcome.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: but, totally forgot the implication. Call me a bigot, but it's hard to trust muslims. I kinda give them the fisheye, can't help it.

[ December 20, 2015, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bomba
Member # 71

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2015 07:47 AM      Profile for Bomba           Edit/Delete Post 
Muslim people invade Afrika like locust swarm and destroy all balance. Same as in House of White.
Bomba not gone. Always watch. Always learn.
Trump man good because he start discussion.
Trump man bad because no restraint.

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters